Couple race: XOXO

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Chorong's POV
"Oppa… do you think we will win?" I asked while hiding in the hiding place with Woohyun. 

"Hmm… most probably… at least top 3…the power of love can defeat anything…keke…" he said while looking out if anyone is coming… he's so cool… hehe

We were hiding in a low ceiling but spacious empty room. Its located behind the spa. It's so low that we can only get in if we squat down. But it is big enough for us to straighten our legs.

"Rongie ah…" he said while leaning on the wall with me. 

"Hm?"

"What if someone finds us here? We can't escape anywhere…"
"Then…let's just die… haha… winning or not doesn't matter anyways… right?" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and pecked my cheeks. "Kyeopta…" 

It made my whole face red and my heart was racing very fast… "blushing eh~" Woohyun said and smirked at me. "A-A-Anio…" I stuttered."You obviously am…" He smirked and leaned closer to me. I blushed even harder because of the distance. "Ya… what are you trying to do?" I turned my head away a bit. 

"you're blushing just now right…" he smirked and leaned closer. 

I didn't say anything. 

"I'll count to 3… if you don't answer I'm gonna kiss you like mad until you have no breath…" He leaned in even closer. 

"1…"
I didn't answer. 
"2…" 
I still didn't answer. He leaned even closer. We can hear each other breathing. 
"3-" 

I cut his "3" by turning my head and kiss him…it's a long but gentle one… I broke the kiss and saw him smiling while his ears and cheeks are super red. 

"Haha!! Woohyun is blushing!!!" I laughed and pointed at him. 

"Shh… people might now we're here!!" He said and told me to be quiet. He was obviously flustered. 

"Bla Bla Bla!!! I can't hear you!! Woohyun is blushing~ Woohyun is blush-" My words were cut off when our lips met for the 2nd time today…

"Shh… they might know that we're hear right?" Woohyun broke the kiss and said. He patted my head and went to look out if anyone is coming. There's a small hole on the door which allows us to see if anyone is coming. 

He's just so charming…

Hope we can win this…

I love you Nam Woohyun… 

 

>>Myung Soo's POV
"I think they purposely put everyone together like that…" I told Naeun while we are finding a place to hide. 

"Seems like it… how can we end up together like this? the maknaes too…" 

"Mhm…" 

We were silent when we were searching for a place to hide. 

"Myung… that place! It's perfect to hide!" Naeun said suddenly as she saw a door on the floor that probably leads to an underground room amongst the bushes. 

"This resort… really has a thing… Sungyeol probably doesn't know too… he only came her a few times even though he's the CEO… of this resort…" I said while walking towards it with Naeun. There was a door. Naeun tried to open it but apparently it's locked. "Myung… it's locked…"

I smirked and said,"No…It's not…" she looked at me and wondered why I was saying that. I took out a chain of keys from my pocket and showed it to her. "See?" I said as I went and unlocked the door. Each door has a number on it. The key to open the door has the same number as the door. 

"Myung… Daebak!" Naeun said excitedly and hugged me. I was startled and started to blush. She realised that she was hugging me and so she broke the hug, leaving awkwardness between us. 

"Erm… let's go in?…" I asked Naeun to break the awkwardness. "O-ok"

We went in and found out that the room is practically like a house… it has a TV, game stations of all kind, computer, toilet, bedroom and kitchen. I locked the door after I got in. 

"Wow… it's so nice… I wish I can live in a house like this in the future…" Naeun said while walking in the house. 

I laid on the sofa and rested. I was a bit tired because of the cold. 

"Myung ah… how did you get the keys?" 

"I took it from the counter when no one was looking…" I answered while continuing resting. 

"Mhm…You ok? You look a bit pale…" Naeun said while sitting beside me on the sofa. 

"Yah… I'm ok…just a little cold from yesterday…" I said as I sat back up on the sofa. Yesterday… we both sat in silence as we remembered what happened yesterday…

Aish stupid!!! Why did I say it?

"I-I-I'll go get water…" Naeun said and got up from her sit and went to the kitchen. 

I regretted saying it… we like each other but… none of us have the courage to face each other…after we are reminded of it…

I took the TV remote and started switching the channels until I saw it: 


CCTV footages. 


"Naeun!! Come and see this!!" I jumped up and down while seeing the others on the screen. 
"YES!!! We will win!!" Naeun smiled and high fived me while focusing on the CCTV footages. 

I stared at her angelic face and smiled. She's perfect… to me… but… I don't have the courage to say so… 

She turned her head and found out that I was staring at her. I quickly turned around and looked at random stuffs. I took a quick glance at her and saw that she was smiling. I smiled secretly and walked ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter