Amusement Park

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Eunji's POV
I opened my eyes slowly and saw everyone surrounding me…

"Eunji…are you alright?…" Bomi asked and helped me sit up. My head is still a bit dizzy. "What happened? Why did you faint?" Namjoo asked me after I sat up. "Molla…anyways, I'm alright now!" I said and smiled. "Eunji… you should get more rest hmm?…" Chorong said and Woohyun back hugged her. "Neh unnie!" I giggled. "I think you should get some sleep now…sleep well unnie!" Hayoung said and walked out of the room with the rest. Sunggyu is the only one left. He turned his head and smiled before stepping out of the room and closed the lights…

…his smile… it made my heart skip a beat…

"Hyerim ah… saranghae…"
That voice kept ringing in my head…I started getting a mild headache. "I should sleep now…" I laid down and listened to music and gradually fell asleep. 


>>Next morning
>>Eunji's POV
I woke up and looked outside the window. The sun was up and shining brightly… I went to the wash room to clean myself. I finished my business and walked down to the living room. 

There was no one around except for Sunggyu… "H-Hi…y-you're awake…" Sunggyu stood up and greeted me. I sat down beside him and asked,"Where are the rest?" "Oh t-they went to the amusement park already…they said you should get some rest… I'm afraid of those rides anyway… s-so I stayed here with y-you…" He stammered a bit.

"Ooh… haha ok…What's the time now?…did I sleep a lot?" I didn't have a watch with me. "It's…2pm now…" Sunggyu said as he looked at his watch.

"2PM?! SO LATE?!" I shouted and sat beside him. "You slept for exactly… 16 hours…" He said and the television. "By the way…what happened to you last night?…" He asked me as we watched the drama. 

…should I tell him?…

"I had a sudden headache then I felt dizzy…" I said and watched the drama with him. "Hmm ok…You sure you aren't sick?" He leaned over to me and put his hand on my forehead. We are very close, only a few centimeters apart. I tensed up and looked at him. Blood is rushing to my face and my heart started beating very fast. He saw me staring at me and gulped. He awkwardly put down his head and sat back in his seat. His ears are red and asked," W-Want some soda?…" "Oh o-okay…thanks…" I replied and continued watching the drama. 

I looked around and saw a shiny object on the coffee table and picked it up. It was silver and has the word "KSG". It is in a half a heart shape…where's the other half?…

KSG is probably Kim Sunggyu…

I looked closer and found that it was familiar. My head started aching again. "Argh…" I moaned and put back the necklace on the couch. 

Images started flashing through my head again… 
"… this is yours… that is mine…promise to never leave me…if not the heart… it will never be complete…" He said and gave me a necklace and wore his. It was blurry, I couldn't see properly what necklace he was wearing… but I am sure that I had the necklace… is this how I got it?… but… who is he?…

He came back with 2 cups of soda and sat down beside me. "Are you ok? Did you get a headache again?" Sunggyu asked me and put the cold soda can on my forehead to cool me down. I nodded my head and took the soda. "By the way… is that necklace yours?" I pointed at it on the table. "Erm yeah…" he quickly took it and wore it around his neck. "It looks like mine…" I mumbled but he heard. "Jinja?" He asked me and his eyes became bigger. "Yeah but it's another half…I left it at home…" I said and opened the soda can. Sunggyu is like frozen and couldn't move…is he shocked that I have the same necklace as his?

…suddenly… everything became so complicated… if mine is the other half of his…does it mean…he's him?…

>>meanwhile at the amusement park
>>Chorong's POV 
I interlocked my fingers with Woohyun and walked around while sharing a drink and a cotton candy with him. 

"Chorong!! Let's go on that roller coaster!!" Woohyun pulled me along with him. "Nooo!! I'm scared…" I tugged on his arm and pulled him back. "I'm here…don't be scared…" He smiled and kissed my cheeks. I blushed in embarrassment and hit him playfully. "Ya!…we're in the public!" I softly said to him. "If you don't want me to do anything more extreme…then let's go on the roller coaster!" He held my hand and wanted to pull me there but someone from behind called my name,"Chorong!" 

I recognize that voice… it's Luhan!

I turned and saw Luhan with the others. He came running to me and hugged me. "Miss me? Keke…" He said and broke the hug. I knew him ever since Elementary school. "Pfft…you came back from the camp already? What about SHINee?" I asked him. "SHINee's camp duration is longer as we're in different categories. We just came back yesterday." He said and drank his soda. "Ooh…ok…bye!" I waved to him and turned back at my Woohyun. He didn't look good. 

"Oppa…you're jealous? Keke…" I giggled while holding his hand. I took a sip from the drink. "Miss me? Keke…pfftt" Woohyun imitated what Luhan said in a high pitch and annoying sound. "Tsk…you're jealous aren't you?" I chuckled at his behavior. "Psh…yes yes I'm jealous…you happy?" He said and glared at Luhan. "Eiii…is it because he hugged me?" I asked the obvious. "Why does he have the permission to hug you?!" He frowned and looked at me. "I knew him since Elementary school…we're just friends… but you! Nam Woohyun! You are my boyfriend…see the difference?" I told him and patted his head. "But he might like you! And he'll steal you from me…" He said and gave me a bite of cotton candy. "That means I'm just too hot to handle…" I said after eating the cotton candy and stuck my tongue out at him. "Shameless self praise…" he mumbled. "Ya! It's all because you influ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter