BBQ

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Myung Soo's POV
Naeun fell asleep because of the tensed mood in the limousine after what Dong woo did… Most of us were asleep except for me, Sungjong and Hayoung. 
Naeun rested her head on my shoulder and I was shocked. I looked at her angelic face and smiled secretly…. I'm so happy that she's sleeping on my shoulder…

"Ooooo… hyung…" Sungjong saw and smirked. "Ya!! Shh!! She'll wake up!!" I told him to keep quiet. Sungjong laughed silently while covering his mouth. 
I heard camera clicking sound and turned back carefully and saw Hayoung taking a picture. "Aish!…" I said while turning back. I can't do anything because Naeun might wake up. I drank my coffee and listened to music. 

I slowly started to feel sleepy and eventually fell asleep…


>>Later at night…
>>Myung Soo's POV
Sungjong, Hayoung, Woohyun and Chorong went out to buy dinner. We're having BBQ today~ I'm so happy~ MEAT!!!!!! I LOVE MEAT!! 

I'm so bored…I took my camera and went to the backyard to take some pictures for my assignment and as part of my hobby. I was walking around and saw Naeun there sketching. I took candid pictures of her. She turned and saw me taking pictures of her. "Damn…" I mumbled and quickly turned to the other side. 

"What are you doing? Are you taking pictures of me?" Naeun asked while appearing in front of me. "A-A-Aniyo…" I stammered. I seriously wanted to take a picture of her face up close like that… "don't lie!! Let me see!!!" She whined while begging me to let her see. I blushed because of her cuteness… I took my camera and quickly snapped a picture of her. I just couldn't resist it…"YA! Kim Myung Soo!! Delete it!!" She said and reached out to grab for the camera. I quickly ran and she chased after me. 

She was not a very fast runner so I was running very slowly. I was metres away from her so I turned and waited for her to come. She was just about to reach me when she tripped over a branch and fell on me. 
She was on top of me. My heart was racing like mad… blood rushed to my face…

>>Naeun's POV
It happened again…

"S-S-Sorry…" I stammered while I was going to get up. But Myung Soo pulled me down and said,"Hajima…" It made me more flustered and nervous. "W-W-What?" I asked him. "What's your answer?" He asked me while looking into my eyes. 

Answer? Is it… about…

"The letter?…" I said and tried my best not to stammer. "Erm…yeah…" he said and scratched his hair. 

I decided to play hard to get on him…keke…

"No…" I said and bit my lips. He was on verge of tears. "Oh…o-okay…" he didn't look at me and helped me up before he could go away. He walked away with his camera and then I shouted," Kim Myung Soo!" He turned and I ran towards him. "I haven't finish my sentence…" He nodded his head and said,"Does it make any difference?" "Hmm… I won't accept you unless…you say it personally to me." I said and he looked at me with red eyes and tears. He laughed and said,"Ya! Son Naeun!! Are you kidding me? Aish jinja…You'll get it from me later!" 

"Faster say it if not…I won't be your girlfriend…" I said and turned around, "preparing" to walk off. 

"Son Naeun…will you be my girlfriend?" He reached grabbed my hand. I smiled and hugged him. He slowly put his arms around my waist. I broke the hug and wiped his tears. "Sorry for playing that joke… don't cry…hmm?" I briefly pecked his cheeks and ran away while blushing like mad. 

>>Myung Soo's POV
Ya…Son Naeun…jinja…cheeky girl… 

I checked my camera and found out that the lens cracked and part of the camera got scratched… thank goodness all of my photos are still ok…I can buy a better camera now!! Yay!!

I took out my phone and called Naeun

"Why are you calling me?"
"You don't wanna talk to me?"
"Hmm…ani…"
"What should I call you?"

I walked into the villa… the rest were playing games or at the home theatre.

"Hmm…mollayo…anything…as long as I'm ok with it…"
"Then…I'm just gonna call you buy your name…"
"Wae?"

I reached Naeun's room. 

"Cause…I like your name…" I then hung up. I knocked on her door and said,"Naeunie!" 

She opened the door and let me in. "What brings you here?" 

"Erm just…" I didn't know how to continue…I don't even know why I came here in the first place… "…just that…I wanted to see you…" 

"Eish… Woohyun oppa influenced you eh…" 

Woohyun oppa? OPPA?! She doesn't even call me oppa. 

"Ya! Why do you call him oppa?" 

"He's older than me…duh? And we're close…"

"I'm close to you too…I'm older than you too and furthermore, I'm your boyfriend…" I pouted as jealously filled myself. "Myung Soo… are you jealous?" She said while leaning closer to me. "So what if I am? You never called me oppa…" I said softer and softer. 

"Myung Soo oppa…happy now?" She said while laughing. 

It made me blush on hearing the word oppa…

"Y-Yeah…" I said and looked through the pictures in my camera. "What's that?" Naeun said as she pointed at the picture. She laid on my lap. "It's just some beach I went to when I was overseas…"

Suddenly my camera screen went black. "What happened?" Naeun asked. "Damn…" I forgot to charge it just now… "it's just out of battery." She nodded her head and took my camera. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter