Family

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Family

 

(Sapphire's POV)

 

"How did you know where I live?" I asked Jinhwan as he silently sip his cup of hot chocolate. I asked Hakyeon Oppa if he could walk Spencer to the park because i'm pretty sure that this conversation wouldn't be smooth for a child to witness.

"You mean how did I know where you hide?" Jinhwan said with a glare.

"What do you want, Jinhwan? Are you here just to scold and lecture me? Please! give me a break" I said while rolling my eyes.

"I flew here in amsterdame as soon as hearing from Mark that you're here. What are you even doing here without letting me know?" He said, this time, more calmly.

"How would I tell you? You're the one who left. Remember? Back in jeju! You suddenly went somewhere without telling me. Did you know how I feel when you're gone missing?" I half-yelled.

"Isn't that what you wanted from the first place?" he said and I looked directly to his eyes "You asked me to leave you alone, remember all the things you said to me in jeju?"

 

"I'm here for my Job"

"Your Job? or for Jongin? Get a load of yourself, Seulbi. He's been a to you before and now you're letting him to your life again?!! Is that how stupid you are?"

"Jongin is my Job. His company is paying me tons of money to straight his sick attitude. I already told you, if i just had a chance, i would reject that offer, but it's too late. You're the one who should get a load of yourself. You're invading my personal life, Kim Jinhwan. And that's not okay with me"

"Me? Invading your personal life? I'm just protecting you. I don't want to see you crying again. You're the only family i have. I don't want to loose you, okay!"

"You don't want to loose me? You're being over-protective, Jinhwan. On what you are doing, you're just making me stay away from you. Why don't you go back to your own trainee life and LEAVE ME ALONE! I didn't asked for your help."

"You want me to leave you alone? Fine. Suit yourself. But remember this, If that Good-for-nothing Kim Jongin made you cry again .. don't you dare go ask for my comfort. Because i will surely push you away like what you did to me right now."

 

I suddenly put my hand to my mouth after remembering our fight in Jeju. I was stupid. I am stupid. I was so insensitive. I didn't mean what i've said.

"I was hurt after hearing those words from you. All I wanted is to protect you because you're the only family that I have. I love you Seulbi so hearing from you that you don't want me in your life anymore hurts so bad. I just don't consider you as my cousin but also my best friend and little sister, a sister that I need to protect no matter what" Jinhwan said. I ducked my head in shame after realizing how selfish i am. Jinhwan means no harm, all he wanted to do is to protect me. He always puts me first before himself and yet i didn't gave him the love he deserves.

"You seriously need a girlfriend" I joked and he glared at me. "I'm so sorry for being selfish and insensitive, Jinhwan. All i think is what will benefit me. You want to protect me because we only have each other in this world. I'm so sorry for pushing you away. I didn't mean that. The truth is, this is the longest time that I haven't depended on you. You're always been there to me and you never let me shed a tear. When we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter