Stereo-typing

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Stereo-typing

 

(Hongbin's POV)

 

"So, hyung? who's the kid?" Hyuk asked Hakyeon hyung. We're all preparing lunch for the kid in the living room. Hakyeon hyung texted us if we could help him baby sit. So here we are now.

"He's Spencer." Hakyeon hyung shortly answered while cutting sime fresh vegatables.

"I mean, where did he came from?" Hyuk asked again.

"He came from his mother's womb" Hakyeon hyun answered while Hyuk just bit his lips in annoyance. Sometimes Hakyeon hyung can be really stupid without him knowing.

"How did he got here?" Hyuk asked again hoping for a ligitable answer.

"Han Sanghyuk, You see, when a female and a male have ual , their cell and egg ---"

"I GIVE UP!!!" Hyuk half-yelled leaving Hakyeon hyung speechless while the others just laughed their asses off.

"What's his problem?" Hakyeon hyung asked. Dumb XD

"Hyung, he meant, how did Spencer got here? In this place? Is he Sapphire's relative?" Ravi said clearing things out.

"Ooooh. Well you see, Sapphire works in a Health center for Kids. She's a psychology graduate and she's a registered psychiatrist for months now. She told me that Spencer is in deep depression for loosing his family in an early age that's why Sapphire decided to help him" Hakyeon hyung explained. So Sapphire is a psychiatrist. Didn't see that comin'

"But isn't letting a kid which she barely know, too much? She could've just help the kid while he's in the center. Why taking him home?" Ken asked.

Hakyeon hyung let out a deep sigh before facing us. "Because Sapphire see's herself to Spencer. She told me that she also lost her parents when she was young. She even tried to commit suicide until someone stopped her and helped her to move on. That's what Sapphire wants to do with Spencer, she wants us to make Spencer feel comfortable. Make Spencer feel loved and cared again."

"Sapphire is a nice person" I suddenly said.

"She really IS. Not until you messes up with her. Hey, Kong! Do you hate Sapphire?" Hakyeon hyung asked me.

"Yeah, Hongbinie ~ do you hate her?" Ken asked me, too.

"No" I answered shortly.

"Then why do you always pick up a fight to her?" Ravi asked

"Because Hongbin likes her" Leo hyung said making us shocked. What did he just said? O//O

"You like her?" Hakyeon hyung asked "Oh my gosh. Go tell her now, Sapphire is really pretty and if you don't confess to her now, other's might will"

"Lee Hongbin is blushing. Cute" Leo hyung said again.

"What? No. Cut it Leo hyung. I do not like her and I will never like her" I said still trying to protect my ego.

"Oh really? Liar! Every guy would fall in love with Sapphire" Ken said

"Well not me. Sapphire is not my type. She's stupid. She's arrogant. *she's beautiful and angelic, ofcourse i won't admit that to them* She's a .. ? I dont know. And she is pretty, but who knows? maybe she got a plastic surgery before and ----"

"Hongbin, I think you need to stop" Hakyeon hyung warned me but i just ignored it.

"No, hyung. I'll tell you why she's not like-able. She's flat-chested. She's a for letting a guy stay in her house, who knows maybe that girl is ually frustrated that's why he let Hakyeon hyung stay in her house for free. Or maybe, she's a girl for rent in Korea. That's why she's rich, she let all Korean men her so ----"

"Is that what you really think of me, Lee Hongbin?" My eyes wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter