Amstelredamme

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Amstelredamme

 

(Seulbi's POV)

Amsterdam, the capital city of Kingdom of the Netherlands. This place is so romantic and peaceful and in all fairness it's surrounded by canals. Never in my entire life I imagined myself being here in such foreign country. This place is not-so the same like Seoul. In Seoul, our technology is way too advanced, meanwhile here, they maintained the houses like the way it is. Its made out of bricks and stone marbles. Very fancy indeed. But I got shocked because their taxi's are all mercedes benz. I dont know if this country is rich or mercedes benz is cheap.

I ws busily roaming around, more like looking for my new house when a guy bumped into me to fall .. underneath him. Okay this is awkward. He doesn't look like a citizen here. He's too dark. Reminds me of a specific person, geez -___- He stood up and offered me his hand so i gladly accepted it.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into. Although it's really your fault" He said. Okay What!!?

"Excuse me, Sir. But you're the one who bumped into me. You're running, may I remind you" I glared at him and he just hissed.

"I'm running BUT i was looking in my way. You're just walking BUT you're not looking on where you're going. So obviously, it's your fault" He said in the most irritating voice ever. He's a guy but he's way too talkative. And it makes me want to punch him.

"Okay, Fine. Sorry. Happy now?" I said while I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the face of being Sorry?" He asked me while putting his arms on his waist.

"What do you want? Do you want me to kneel down? I already said sorry." I yelled, he was about to answer back when a middle-aged lady was running towards are way. The guy that bumped into me froze and his eyes went wide. What is his problem?

"Baby, Why are you running? Is somebody chasing you?" the middle-aged lady said to the guy. Baby? Is this guy her son?

"N-no. I-im not r-running" He said to the lady.

"Then why are you here? I told you that you can stay into my house. We will have lots of fun there" the lady said. I'm in an awkward situation right now so might as well leave.

"I fetch my girlfriend" I heard the guy said but .. he stopped me from walking away. WTF!!

"Your what?" the lady asked in confusion.

"Yeah! This beautiful girl over here is my girlfriend. So .. uhm .. bye? Me and my Babe has somewhere to go, right Babe?" The guy asked me and I just nodded not knowing to do.

When we were far away from the lady. He released my hand as he let out a heavy sigh.

"Good Gracious, she's disgusting" he said to himself.

"Can you enlighten me?" i said still confused.

"Oh right! Thank you for saving me and pretending to be my Girlfriend. That Lady earlier is a ert." He said as he guided me to sit on the nearby bench.

"ert? She's touching you? Why didn't you stopped her?" I asked

"Because I have no where to go. I'm .. nothing. I have no place to stay. She offered me to stay in her house and I agreed right away because I thought she wants a son. To my shock she wants someone to play with her and it's gross." he confessed while burrying his face with his hands. Whatta weird guy, Earlier he was cocky and now he's pitiful.

"Mind if i ask this? Why are you homeless?" I asked.

"My parents died. We were bankcrupt. They took everything to me. Literally. So here i am now, completely homeless. Aish~ I wish i took my clothes when I ran away. Aaaaah ottokhae!" he sighed. Did i just heard him say korean words?

"Hey~! you're korean?" i asked and he nodded.

"Waeyo?"

"Me, too" I said while smiling. And i don't even know why i smiled so I frowned right away.

"What are you doing here? And where are you going?" he asked.

"I can't find my house."

"Then let me help you find your house in return." He said and he even helped me with my luggages.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter