Trust: Step 1

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Trust: Step 1

 

(Kai's POV)

 

I'm gonna meet Seulbi again today. Somehow i feel grateful about this straight-kai's-ing-attitude thingy because it led me back to Seulbi's life. Altho I know that she hates me so much. I miss her. I miss everything about her. Believe it or not, she's always been my One-and-Only. But i know that it's gonna be so hard to gain her trust back. Why am I so stupid before? If i didn't left her, maybe by now we're already married.

"Why are you so happy today? What's up to you?"  Sehun asked as he entered my room together with the other hyungs.
"I'm gonna meet my psychiatrist today" i answered.
"And you're actually happy about it? I thought you hate the idea?"
"Well, let's just considered that my ex-girlfriend is my psychiatrist" i said in all glee.
"Ex? You mean Ahn Seulbi? The girl that you met in Jeju?" Sehun asked and I nodded.

My gaze then turned to Baekhyun hyung. Why is he looking at me like that? If looks can only kill i swear Baekhyun hyung already killed me a long time ago.

"Baekhyun hyung, you're from Jeju too, right? is Jeju a big island?" Sehun asked Baekhyun hyung and I turned my attention to them.
"Yes. It's a small and peaceful place. Some say that people who visits jeju either stayed or left. The one's who stayed are the ones that felt satisfying-love from the natives of Jeju-do while the one's who left are the ones who never seen the beauty and regrets the decision later" Baekhyun hyung said.
"Oh! So perhaps you know Seulbi? --- who am i kidding? there's a lot of "Seulbi" in Korea" Sehun said realizing how stupid his question is.
"Seulbi? Ahn Seulbi :) The girl with an Angelic voice." whaaaat? He knows Seulbi? How? When? Why? okay whuuuut.
"You know her?" i asked.
"Yup. I know her .. too well" he said and unfortunately I didn't like the tone of his voice.
"How did you know her?" Chen hyung asked. O___O what's with this hyung always popping out from nowhere.
"She's my childhood friend" He said. Okay good. "So, Jongin. I heard that she's your  psychiatrist. How is she doing? It's been what? 3 years since i last saw her."
"Well, she seems fine" and better off without me "and she's still beautiful" i added.
"Oh really? Can you say 'Hi' for me? I miss her." Baekhyun hyung said but in a mocking manner and i don't know why.

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

I heard the door being rung. I looked at the screen and I saw Jong -- Kai staring directly at the lenses outside. What is he doing infront of my condo unit? (when i said 'my' that also include Jinhwan). Well, we all know that freaking E X O has lots of saesang and i don't want to be caught hanging out with him basically because i don't want my life to be ended quickly. So i suggested him that he could go to my place for our session. But, i'm scared at first on inviting him. Inviting Jongin in my house also means that i'm inviting him in my life again -- NO.

"Hi, Seulbi" Kai greeted me as soon as I opened the door. To my shock, he was holding a bouquet of roses which i didn't saw earlier.
"I told you. Don't call me Seulbi. I'm psychiatrist Sapphire Ahn. Call me Miss Ahn if you don't want me to think that you're rude" i said as I rolled my eyes. That's right, Seulbi. Act like your tough.
"Aren't you going to accept these flowers?" Kai asked.
"No." I answered shortly.
"Aww. You liked flowers. What happened?" he asked in a low and serious tone. I closed my eyes for a good 2 seconds and I faced him again.
"People change and feelings fade. If you're not gonna stop bringing the past back, i'm more willing to kick you out from my house" I said as i shooted him deadly daggers.

Jongin stutted his mouth up and I took it as a signal that we can already start our session.

"To start today's session. Tell me. What keeps on bothering you? Why does your co-members are not comfortable with your attitute? To sum it up .. what happened to you? I want you to tell me EVERYTHING. From start until the end. No cuts No edits. I WANT to know, I NEED to know." I looked directly to his eyes as if i'm digging a hole. And i saw his tears one by one building up but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter