The Fault in our stars

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: The Fault in our stars

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

I was busy cleaning the whole house re-assuring there are no dirty spots left while Hakyeon is busy preparing lunch. He asked me whether he can bring his friends here and I haveno choice to agree because Hakyeon is so cute when he asks for favors. Not like i'm attracted to him or something.

"Hey, Hakyeon ---"

"That's Hakyeon Oppa for you, Miss!" he shouted all away in the kitchen.

"Well, Hakyeon Oppa. How many friends of you are coming over?" I half-yelled so that he can here me.

"5." He answered shortly.

"Oooh. great. I hope that one of them can help me at my make-up's or stuffs" i said.

"Make-up? Thos are dudes" He informed me. Whuuut? So there are 5 namja's that will visit the house and I haven't even showered yet!! I hurriedly ran to my room and took a shower.

Why am I even doing this? Why am I putting such effort to meet guys. It's not that i'm interested on dating one of them. I'm not ready to fall in love again. But still! The mere fact that all of them are guys! I need to be prepared. It took me 30minutes to pick up a dress and it still leads me to a simple pink one.

I'm Hopeless. Dragging myself down, I was greeed with 6 pairs of eyes looking straight to my existence. Okayyy~ This is awkward.

"Whoa. Sapphire~ I know you're really pretty but i didn't know you were THAT pretty" Hakyeon oppa praised me which made me blush.

"Waaah. Yeppeo-da" one of Hakyeon Oppa's friend said. He's Korean as well?

"You're Korean?" I asked him and he noded.

"My name is Han Sanghyuk but you can call me Hyuk instead" He said cutely.

"We call him Hyukkwaii because he's overly cute" Hakyeon Oppa informed me making Hyuk puke (lol.)

"Hi, Miss Pretty ~ My name is Lee Jaehwan but you can call me Ken. Ottokhaji ~!" This Ken dude said while giving my hand a peck. Sweet ^^

"I'm Leo" another guy said shortly but smiled at me. He's handsome ..

"Hello!! I'm Kim Wonsik but you can call me Ravi Oppa ehehe" He said shyly as he scratch the back of his neck.

All of them introduced themselves to me excluding one. He was tall, brown-haired, Build-complexes and has a cute deep dimples. I approached him and smiled but he just stared at me.

"My name is Ahn Seulbi but you can call me Sapphire" I introduced myself to him but all i get was a simple and emotionless 'Hi'. Geez -__- He's more weird than Leo. Atleast Leo knows how to smile, even though a bit.

The 5 boys were gathered in the living room while I followed Hakyeon Oppa to the Kitchen.

"Hey, Oppa! What's the name of that guy with dimples?" I asked.

"Oh, him? He's name is Lee Hongbin" He answered

"Is he the silent type of guy?"

"No" Hakyeon Oppa answered shortly

"Then why isn't he talking?" I asked again.

"I don't know. Maybe he's not in the mood to talk. But he's really nice and he  likes to smile. Maybe he's just trying to adjust to you" Hakyeon Oppa answered me. Adjust to me? Heck. But the others are already comfortable talking to me. That Hongbin dude is just making it awkward for the both of us. I already hate him. Just like what I've said, I studied psychology for almost 5 years and I'm pretty sure that he have an issue regarding to me.

 

We were all sitting, more like scattered in the living room while watching the Transformers.

"So .. Pretty Sapphire, How did you met Hakyeon hyung?" Ken asked me.

"We bumped at each other" I answered

"Lies. You bumped into me. You're not looking on your way" Hakyeon Oppa said. Here we go again.

"Oppa! If you have 5 friends, then why didn't you decided to live with them?" I asked not trying to sound that i'm kicking him out.

"Because I'm shy, duuuuuhh! What would t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter