Love Equation

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Love Equation.

(Kai's POV)

If there's is something that i'm regretting going here in Amsterdam, it's about the fact that I didn't tagged anyone along, or atleast somebody who can speak in english. How am I even going to survive in here? The only English phrase I know is 'how are you? i'm fine, thank you' and i'm pretty sure that it's not gonna be reliable on finding Seulbi.

I've been standing for almost half an hour here at the arrival area of the Airport, still thinking how can i make ends meet. I don't even see any korens anywhere. I'm doomed.

"ije ppeonhan nunmureul heullijineun ma kkeuchi kkok seulpeun geon anya" (Don’t shed those typical tears anymore, The end doesn’t always have to be sad) I heard a random guy sang as he passed by me. A korean? Thank goodness.

I approached him as he doesn't really look harmless "Excuse me, sir?" I asked in pure Korean.

"Ne?" He said.

"Are you korean?" I swear that was the most stupid question ever.

"Yes, Wae?" He answered.

"Can you help me? -- i mean, for directions? I don't know where I'm headed to be exact." I scracthed my nape in embarassment.

"You mean, you just flew here in amsterdam out of the blue? You are one crazy dude" He said. Funny, that was what Seulbi also told me when we were in Jeju. "I can help you to get settled in though. Then you figure out where you're actually going. Are you here for a vacation?"

"No .. I'm looking for someone." I said.

"Well, goodluck on finding her or him or whatever. But first, Let me take you to our hotel then you can take a rest or something." He said. He owns a hotel? Should I trust him this quickly? Who knows if he's a kidnapper or what, or probably he knows that I'm from EXO then he'll hostage me for ransom money.

"Don't worry, i'm not gonna do anything bad to you.  I just want to help you because you look stupid by yourself here. My name is Ken." He introduced. By his looks, he doesn't actually look korean, maybe because of he's nose.

"I'm Ka-- Jongin, I'm Kim Jongin"

 

                                                                                                           ++              

(Sapphire's POV)

"Please .. i really want to spend the day with you" Hongbin pleaded me as he pulled of those crazy aegyo of his, which really works at times.

"I told you, Hongbin. I need to look over Spencer. Jinhwan is out to who knows where and Hakyeon Oppa is .. i don't know really" I said.

"But i was planning to bring  you to thing amazing and romantic place, baby." Hongbin pouted.

"Well, we could go ... if ...we'll bring Spencer along"

"What?!! No way." He immediately refused. "There's no way i'm spending a day with that little monster"

"Hey!! Don't call Spencer by that pet name. That's not nice" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yes, Sir! Please don't call me that. That's not nice" Spencer mimicked what i've said as he stick out his tongue to Hongbin. These two just can't get along.

"Look at him, Sapphire! He's being a brat again" Hongbin said while whining. What a kid.

"Stop bothering Spencer and leave the kid alone. Do something productive like cleaning the dishes or something" I said while playing with Spencer.

"No fair!! This is the only day where we could spend some along time together and I still can't have you. Life is being unfair to me again" Hongbin whine for the --nth time.

"Life is being what to you Lee Hongbin?" Hakyeon Oppa popped out from nowhere as he placed the grocery bags to the kitchen table, seems that someone went shopping.

"Nothing, hyung .. nothing" Hongbin suddenly shut his mouth and sat on the corner very far from where Hakyeon Oppa is. Something is wrong.

"I'll take care of Spencer. Go wherever you want to go." Hakyeon Oppa said "Just make sure that nothing bad will happen, Hongbin" he warned. What is he saying?

 

-- 
"So this is the romantic place you're talking about earlier?" I said in sarcasm. He rented a boat to obviously tour the both of us on the canals.

"You don't like it? We can go somewhere else you know" He said. I pecked his lips and smiled.

"No, Silly. I love it. But what are we doing here anyways?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to be with you. To spend every minute of my life with you" Hongbin said with full of sincerity.

"Can I ask you soemthing, Hongbin?"

"Sure what is it?"

"There's something going on between you and Hakyeon Oppa. Mind sharing to me what it is?" I asked, eager to find out the issue between them.

"Hmm. Baby, can you promise me something?" He asked.

"Uhm, sure? It depends."

"Promise me .. that .. whatever you find out .. something about my past .. please, don't judge me" He said.

"Is that it? You want me not to judge you? Okay. Easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter