No.

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: No.

(Sapphire's POV)

 

Last night was the longest night of my life. Everybody was just so happy and enthusiastic about everything meanwhile there was me being anxious over Jongin. I can't even think straight last night -- even now. I didn't had a good sleep, too. I found out that Jongin is staying at Ken's hotel and guess what? Ken said that the reason why Jongin is here is because he's looking for someone, which is obviously me. I didn't answered any of Hongbin's calls, though i kinda feel bad I think that it's the best thing to do.

"Why are you up so early?" Jinhwan suddenly appeared behind my back as I was eating my breakfast.

"I need to go to the hospital" I said.

"But your schedule is by noon" He answered back.

"Still. I want to check the other patients, too. Can you stop asking questions?!"

"Geez, someone's up in my grill. Been stressing over Jongin, i see" jinhwan mockingly said.

"Shut up. Hakyeon Oppa might hear you" I rolled my eyes.

"Talk to him." He said.

"Talk to who?"

"To Jongin. Clear things out for him"

"I don't want to." I said.

"Then you're being a selfish " okay wtf did he just said? -,-

"Yah! You're so mean" I whined.

"Let's get things straight here Ahn Seulbi, Who do you really love?" He asked. And for a minute, i didn't know what to answer.

"What kind of question is that? Ofcourse, Hongbin! He's my boyfriend after all"

"Then why didn't you answered quickly? The answer was very simple but you took to long to answer." He said. Seriously, my cousin is getting into my nerves again.

"Hey! why didn't you say anything last night? You could've punched Jongin or something after still having the guts to show his face, after all, you're hella mad at him" I said.

"Don't be stupid. Why would I punch him when I'm the reason why he got here" Jinhwan said.

"What?"

"I told Baekhyun where we were because there's a 100% possibility that he'll tell jongin, and i was right" He said.

"Why did you do that?!!" I asked.

"Because ...."

"Because ...??" I asked running out of patience.

"Just because. I have no idea why I really did that" He said while laughing. Pabo alert.

"You know what? I'm outta here!!" I said and slammed the door hard.

 

++

The real reason why I went to work early is because I don't want to see Hongbin. I just don't want to get near him because i might just hurt him. What if he rant over how he hates Jongin? then i'll defend jongin, wouldn't he feel bad? I rested my head to the table and tried to doze off when i heard a knock on my door.

"Nurse Ahn, someone sent you this." another nurse handed me a bouquet of red roses with a letter attached to it.

I opened the letter and read it quietly.

"Good day Seulbi, Sorry if I shocked you because of my sudden appearance last night. I was as shocked as you are, i didn't know that you were one of Ken's friends he was talking about. So .. how are you? I miss you so much. I really really really miss you. I actually want to hug you last night when I saw you but that dude with a masculine biceps scared me. He's your boyfriend, right? Well you sure do have a taste on men kekeke. Are you happy? Because i can't see it. Tell me if you are happy :) because with that, i'll surrender and leave. I flew here because I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life, hoping that we could still be together, but ... things do really change. If you're really happy with him, then I guess I need to let you go. I just want you to know that I still love you and I will always love you. As long as there are stars in the night sky, then i will still love you - love Jongin."

I closed the letter and placed it on my table beside the roses. I bit my lip and stopped myself from smiling. I'm confused. I know that I love Hongbin, and he loves me. Isn't that enough reason for me to push Jongin away? Jongin is my past and i should forget about him. Why do I need to think twice?

I don't know why but I'm now standing infront of our head's office. She's Doctor Aela. To be very honest, she's not nice at all. Everybody is afraid of her, including me, so i don't know why i want to talk to her. I was about to walk back when the door opened reaveling the always frowny doctor,

"How can I help you, Nurse Sapphire?" She asked in a firm and serious tone -- you know? how some grumpy principals talks.

"I just want to ... uhm ... to ... clarify some things ..." I said with hesitation.

"Things like what?" She asked.

"About ... my feelings ... love." I said as i ducked my head. Isn't this too much to ask? I mean, it isn't her business to waste her time over my lovesick story.

"Sure. Come in" She gestured, which caught me off guard.

"So .. what do you want to ask about?" She asked when we both seated infront of each other.

"I hope i'm not wasting your time, Doctor" I said.

"No. No you're not." she said so I continued.

"I'm confused. I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter