Error

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: Error

 

(Sapphire's POV)

 

Awkward. That's the only thing i can say about me and hongbin's situation. None of the boys were talking, the kid is sleeping with Hyuk, and I'm washing the dishes while Lee Kingkong is drying them. How did we even end up in this situation? Well, Hakyeon Oppa got pissed off because of our non-stop bickering so he made the two of us clean the kitchen. Sheezz -__- i'm the owner of the house but it seems that Hakyeon Oppa is the boss of me.

"Hey, Sapphire?" Hongbin called my name while his eyes are still glued on the plate that he was wiping.

"What?" I answered shortly

"I'm .. sorry." He said and that made me looked at him.

"For what?"

"For being a . I know that we didn't had a good start, and i'm sorry for always bombering you with insults, i didn't mean to say all of those. I wish you can forgive me" he said.

"I don't easily forgive, Kingkong" I said

"Then I guess i need to make it up to you." He said.

"No need, Lee Kingkong. I don't know why you hate me so much, but you don't need to make it up for me just to lessen your guilt. I'm not really that mad at you." I said while smiling at him.

"Hakyeon hyung is right about you .. I mean, they're all right about you" Hongbin said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"They were right about you being nice. You said that you don't easily forgive and yet here you are being so nice to me" He said.

"I'm not really a bad person, Hongbin. And .. to be honest, you didn't do anything bad to me, well aside the fact that you insulted me everytime you see me, but those things are normal. I'm actually used to it. So .. no harm done" I said still smiling.

"And they were right about you being beautiful as well"

"Huh? What did you said?" I asked again but he just shrugged it off.

"FINALLY!! So you guys are in good terms now? We can all live in peace and harmony, right?" Hakyeon oppa suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Yes, hyung .. no more bickering and arguing" Hongbin said to Hakyeon Oppa and the three of us laughed.

--

Once we finished cleaning the kitchen, we all went to the living room and watch the tv. Since I installed a Cable, we were able to watch Korean dramas and everything korean. Hakyeon Oppa was busy fighting with Leo when a news caught my attention.

"Luhan for EXO filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment"

I stopped everything that i'm doing as i listened carefully to the news. Lawsuit? Again? So Luhan will leave EXO just like Kris? Oh no. Kai. I know that he still can't move on that Kris had left and now this? Another member is out of the picture.

I hurriedly went to my room and grabbed my phone. I need to call Mark to find out what's really happening.

After a few rings, he finally picked up.

"Seulbi babyyy~ I miss you. What's with the sudden call?" Mark said through the line.

"What happened to Luhan?" I asked directly.

"Luhan? Oh, he filed a lawsuit." He answered

"Why?" I asked again

"I don't actually know why,  but i heard that SM treats them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter