Epitome of me

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Epitome of me

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

I don't know if destiny is playing a trick on me or i'm just really unlucky. Of all people i have to sit with at the bus why does it has to be Lee effin' Hongbin. I was on my way to the office i'm currently work in and I suddenly and-or accidentally sat on the remaining space where Hongbin is located. I swear this is awkward. It's been a week since the boys last visited the house and also a week since this goofball beside me pissed me off because of a movie. He didn't even said sorry or apologize for being rude.

"Sapphire?" Hongbin spoke first. Wow -__- he remembers me. cool

"What?" I answered not showing any interest at all.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Seriously? Instead of saying sorry he had other things to say.

"None of your business" I said.

"Wow. You're rude" WTF! I'm rude? Really now? Unbelievable.

"What? ME? Excuse me, but you're the one who's being rude here Mr. Lee. Remember the time when you called me stupid and mediocre because I cried after watching The Fault in the Stars? What kind of guy will make a remark like that with a girl he just met?!!!" I yelled causing all eyes set on us.

"Uhm .. Me? I guess."

"I don't really know how you got yourself some friends. You're cocky and I hate you!!!" I half-yelled again not caring about the other people's deadly gaze. This dude here made me loose my manners and etiquette. I stepped out of the bus, sighing deeply as I entered the building. It's more like a little center for kids. For Pediatric reasons. Lets just say, Hospital for Kids.

------

This is the day where i will meet my client. The head informed me that he is a 5-year old kid that is dealing with depression. It hurts me when I see some kids who suffers because of that kind of sickness. Yes, I consider Depression as a sickness. It's something that kills you .. inside.  I, myself went on that cruel stage. But luckily, with the help of my cousin, I got through it.

 

Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being.Depressed people can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, worried, helpless, worthless, guilty, alone, lost, irritable, hurt, or restless. They may lose interest in activities that were once pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details or making decisions, and may contemplate, attempt or commit suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, aches, pains, digestive problems or reduced energy may also be present.

Depressed mood is not always a psychiatric disorder. It may be a normal reaction to certain life events, a symptom of some medical conditions or a side effect of some drugs or medical treatments. Depressed mood is also a primary or associated feature of certain psychiatric syndromes such as clinical depression.

"Sapphire, the kid is in that room" one of the nurse named Chanel informed me. I entered the room seeing a little boy crawled up on his bed.

I approached him as i sat on the edge of the bed but he just stared at me with frightened eyes.

"Hi? What's your name?" I asked in a soft tone but he didn't answered me. "Is there so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter