Meeting the EX

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Meeting the EX

 

Seulbi's POV

 

This is it. The day that i'm afraid to come. The day that I will leave my home, Jeju. Much worst, I will leave the whole country. Holding a tight grip on my pink MCM backpack. I let out a heavy sigh and walked towards Jinhwan who was busy carrying our luggages.
"There's nothing I can do to change your mind, right?" i said and he just looked at me and nodded.
"There's no direct flight from Jeju to L.A, our scheduled flight is on the next day. We will stay in Seoul for a moment and we'll take Gimpo Airport." He explained.
"Did you rent a hotel in Seoul? What about in L.A? Do we have a house there?" I bombered him with questions
"I have a condo unit in Seoul, remember? And I already bought a house in L.A, you have nothing to worry about" Jinhwan assured me so I just kept quiet.

When we were on plane. I plugged my earphones and listened to some random music. Of all songs, why does it has to be 'Galaxy' i suddenly heard. As much as I like this music, it just reminds me of that dirtball named Jongin so I deleted the song. I was to occupied about everything. What if I will meet Jongin in Seoul? What will I do? Should I slap him for leaving me? Or should I ignore him? What if I'll meet my ex-boyfriend, too? Should I accept his apologies? What will happen to me when I got to Los Angeles? I don't know how to speak English? I'm not ready for this. Everything is so sudden.

I didn't even noticed the time when Jinhwan informed me that we're already in Incheon. There were some nugu's who fetch us, seems that they're Jinhwan's friends. The only one I know is Hanbin. Well, atleast he entertained me and stuffs.

"Yo ~ guys! Meet my cousin, Seulbi" Jinhwan introduced me to 5 handsome cuties. How did I even used handsome and cuties at the same time.
"Annyeong-hasseyo. I'm Ahn Seulbi, nice meeting you all" I flashed them with my smile.
"Wow. You're all grown up. You look so beautiful" Hanbin said.
"Don't even try courting my cousin -___-" Jinhwan smacked Hanbin's head.
"Hi. My name is Jiwon" A cute guy with an eye smile introduced.
"I'm Kim Donghyuk" Another cute guy introduced.
"Hello, Seulbi! I'm Song Yunhyeong. Waaaah ~ You look prettier than the pictures Jinhwan once sent us" He said.
"Sent what?" i asked Yunhyeong.
"Jinhwan once sent a picture of you thru Line, he keeps on boasting how his cousin looks like an angel" Donghyuk said. I glared at Jinhwan and he just shrugged it off.
"My name is Junhwe. Goo Junhwe" A scary yet cute looking guy said.

 

They all stayed to our place for a while, Helped us clean and stuffs. They even cooked for dinner.
"So .. what do you guys do in life?" I asked them.
"Trainees" Jiwon said and my blood automatically boiled. Gosh I hate hearing that word.
"I see. Trainees. Trainees with their dumb dreams" i whispered but they all heard it and they just stared at me.
"Don't mind her, she has issues with trainees" Jinhwan whispered to the 5 and they seemed to understand.
 

When they all left, Jinhwan said that I should already sleep si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter