Hi - Hello

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Hi - Hello

 

Seulbi's POV

 

S ummer 2011. It's the start of summer and tourists from all over the world are visiting Jeju Island. We have a family-business, it's a Sea Food
restaurant and it's quite famous for it's natural recipes. Hello everybody, I'm Ahn Seulbi. I'm a simple girl with no specific dreams at all. Some teens like me would have their dreams already written on their life. Why can't I find my own destiny? It seems that I have no purpose at all.
I was serving some customers when a tanned-boy attracted my eye. He's quite tall and he's indeed handsome. I approached him with a smile, not that I'm flirting, this is what they call "friendly service".
"Annyeong-hasseyo? What would you like to eat, Sir?" I asked him.
"I don't know .. maybe sea food?" alright, he's cocky and sarcastic.
"What kind?" i still answered with a smile.
"I don't really know. What's the best-seller?" now he answered me with a different aura, a more friendly one.
"Our seasoned-octopus is the best seller, would you want to order that?" i asked and he nodded while smiling.
 

I served him the food he wanted and by watching him from afar, I can tell that he's happy with our food. He already finished eating but it seems that he doesn't have any plans on leaving yet. Is he waiting for someone? His girlfriend, perhaps? There are tons of people who can't sit because our place is pretty occupied so I have no choice to approach the guy again.
"Sir? Are you waiting for someone? Because .. we really need the table. I'm sorry" i told him while bowing.
"I .. uhm .. actually .. I have no idea where to go. And i'm afraid of getting lost. Can you be my tour guide?" he asked. He doesn't look like a bad guy at all so I agreed with his idea. I took of my apron and started to go out with him.

 

None of us were talking. He's just admiring the scenery and stuffs. Do i need to talk? But what am I going to say? Should I start our conversation with a question like 'what's your name?'.
"Uhm .. So? Where are you from?" that's what came out of my mouth.
"Seoul." he answered shortly
"What are you doing here?" i asked the most stupid question ever
"What do you think?" he answered back.
"You know what? I hate you -___- Go tour by yourself" i said. When I turned around, he grabbed my wrist to make me look at him.
"I'm sorry :) I don't want to walk alone. What if someone will kidnap me? Wouldn't that take over your conscience?" he sid while pouting. Is he pulling out an Aegyo to me?
"Okay, I'll tour you but In one condition"
"Everything. What is it?" he asked
"Answer nicely"
"Then Ask something sense-able" he whispered while chuckling .___.
 

W e walked beside each other as i started to explain the history and some know-abouts about Jeju-do.
"In 1271, General Kim Tong-Jeong escaped with what remained of his Sambyeolcho force from Jindo and built the Hangpadu Fortress at Kwiil-chon from where they continued their fight against the combined Korean government-Mongolian army but within two years, faced by an enemy army of over 10,000 troops, the Sambyeolcho was annihilated. During the Joseon Dynasty, Jeju islanders w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter