My Help?

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: My Help?

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

Why do I need to see him again? Is it fate? No. Definetely not. We just bumped on each other. Nothing more, Nothing less. I'm currently alone in this big condo Jinhwan owns, well probably I own it too. What Jinhwan's property are, Are also mine. We share almost everything, remember?. Jinhwan went  to the YG Building. It has to do something with his "training" stuffs meanwhile Mark went to JYP Building. So basically i'm surrounded with idol wanna-be's -___- Jinhwan at YG, Mark at JYP and don't forget Baekhyun and Kai at SM. Geez!

I don't want to lay here all day. Being lazy is not me at all. I need to start my internship already so that I can have my license as soon as possible. I don't know if God is been hearing my prayers but I suddenly received at message on my Kakaotalk saying that some nugu's want to test my ability when it comes to psychology.

Mr. Jang. He's the one who contacted me. He also sent me the adress so I hurriedly got dressed to a casual attire and grabbed a cab.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the hell am I doing here? -___-

What am I doing infront of SM building?

What am I doing at the place that i'm avoiding the most?

Why does it seems that the things that i'm avoiding approaches me silently?

 

I entered the building and as soon as I stepped foot inside, dirty looks from ty trainees were shoot at me. What the hell is their problem? Oh yeah~ It's because i'm prettier than these fake dolls. Their only advantage is they have long legs and stuffs. Sorry girls, But i have my own precious talent that only special people can see. Not to my luck, a not so worthy person got to hear my voice. Freaking Jongin always getting on my nerves. Do I seem bitter? Ofcourse I am! What will you feel when your ex-boyfriend broke up with you without saying any ing word? That hurts as hell.

So enough with my "remembering-the-bitter-past". I headed to Mr. Jang's office and seated infront of his table.

"So, you're Miss Sapphire Ahn?" he asked and I nodded with all smiles. "My friend from the university you graduated had suggested that I should try your abilities. To get to the point, we hire you to take care and basically help one of our idols." Whaaaat? -__- so i'm gonna assist ONE of SM's IDOLS? Oh please don't tell me that nugu is from EXO. I can psychologically help SNSD's Sooyoung or F(x)'s Krystal or Super Junior's Kangin or Kangta or BoA or SHINee's Onew and his addiction to chicken!

"Oh really? Well, who's its going to be?" I asked.

"Are you fond of our boy group EXO?" doomed. I nodded and he smiled at me in return.

"One of the members are having a hard time, i mean some of the members are having a hard time because that specific someone has an attitude problem and I wanted you to help him. That kid is one of the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter