The Last Decision

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: The Last Decision.

(Sapphire's POV)

 

Crying won't solved any of my problems. It just made my head ache. After a while of thinking I decided to talk to Hakyeon Oppa regarding about Hongbin's issue. I knocked on his door hoping that he's still awake and not to my suprise, he opened his door.

"Sapphire? You're still awake? Do you need anything?" Hakyeon Oppa asked me.

"I need to talk to you and I believe my questions couldn't wait until tomorrow" I said and he let me enter his room,

"So .. what do you ---"

"You know about Hongbin's past issue right?" I asked directly to the point.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid to me Hakyeon Oppa! You know what i'm talking about." I half-yelled.

"Calm down. Yes, I know about Hongbin's past. I know that he his ex-girlfriend. I know everything!!! Because I was there when that happened!! I was there! And i didn't do anything to stop him" Hakyeon oppa said with tears escaping his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me beforehand? Why do I need to find out myself? Why do you all have to hurt me now that I was sure to marry him" Yes. It is true. I'm ready to marry Hongbin. I realized it after I saw Jongin last night. I realized that I love Hongbin more  than Jongin. But .. after what i found out? I don't know anymore.

"Because he promised me that he will tell you. He promised me that he's gonna tell you everything. I already warned him not to touch you or anything. And he said that he wouldn't do the same mistake again. He's my friend, Sapphire. No matter how hard I try to tell him to the police, or to tell Yuri's father everything .. i still can't because I know that Hongbin is a good person. Do you expect me to go tell everyone what Hongbin has done when I know that he can change and that he already changed." Hakyeon Oppa said, and now he's really crying. I didn't know that this will affect him so much.

"I'm a psychiatrist. I vowed that I will do my best for my patients. And as a psychiatrist, i will do what i have to do" I said as i stood up.

"No. Please don't put Hongbin in jail. Please don't. Sapphire~ we both know that he's not what those nurses thinks. You know better, sapphire. Have mercy on him"

"Have mercy? Are you seriously asking me for mercy? Why? Did he had mercy after ruining Yuri's life?!!! Did he think twice before a helpless girl? What if this happen again? Will you still protect him, huh Oppa?!! You're unreasonable, All of you!!" I was about to exit his room when I saw Jinhwan looking directly to me and Hakyeon Oppa.

"Mind telling me what's going on here?" He said and I just walked past by him as i went to my room.

"You don't have to know" I said.

"I don't have to know? Really, Seulbi?!! Mark called me in the middle of the night asking me to check you out and then I found you yelling with Hakyeon and still I don't need to know????" Jinhwan grabbed me by the arm and when I looked at his eyes I breakdwon crying.

"Fine! You want to know what happened? I just found out that Hongbin my patient before. I just found out that my boyfriend had done something so cruel to someone! Do you know how much it hurts? Do you really want to know? It ing hurt so much. It hurts because I trusted him, i trusted him when I felt that I shouldn't. I thought that he can heal my heart but he just ended up breaking it again. I feel so stupid, Jinhwan!!" I cried and burried my head to his neck.

"This is the exact reason why I followed you here. Because I know that someone will still hurt you ~ I'm just your cousin, Seulbi. No matter how much I wanted to tell you to break-up with that Hongbin dude and put him to jail, this is still your life. You're the one who needs to decide."

++

After 2 years.

 

Life is not a wish-granting factory. You can't just ask for something, you need to aim high f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter