Miles apart

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: 6,999 miles apart

(Kai's POV)

 

"How do you know where she is?" I asked Baekhyun hyung. I should be happy, right? that he knows where she is, but i know to myself that i'm disappointed, disappointed at myself because I should be the one who knows where the bloody place Seulbi is.

"Jinhwan told me" He said which i quite believed. How on earth did he managed Jinhwan to told him such informations, for all I know Jinhwan almost beat the hell out of Beakhyun hyung before.

"You're serious, right?" I asked mockingly.

"Ofcourse Jinhwan will still tell me. I was his best buddy first before I became Seulbi's boyfriend" He said.

"So, where is she? where on earth is Seulbi?" I asked running out of patience.

"Seulbi is in .. Amsterdam" He said.

"Amsterdam? Is that near Jeju or something?" I asked completely not knowing where the place is.

"Amsterdam is in Europe, smart-pants. Geez -______- you're handsome and stuffs but you're stupid, indeed nobody's perfect" He teased but I just ignored it.

"Hyung, help me. Book me a flight to where ever that place is. I need to go find her" i begged, and with a loud sigh, he did what I pleaded.

"Jongin .." Baekhyun hyung called me by my real name. I think this is the first time I ever heard him call me by that. "If you ever find Seulbi, please make her happy. Do whatever it takes just to make her smile."

"Hyung .. what if .. what if she really don't want me into her life anymore?" I asked.

"If not seeing your face will make her happy then so be it. If she truly doesn't want you anymore then don't ever show up to her again. If you love someone, set her free. Whatever her decision is, respect it. I know this may be your last straw, but please, do whatever it takes to make her safe." and with what Baekhyun hyung said, I nodded.

I might not be the most perfect guy in this world, but i know i can still make things right. Me and Seulbi may be 6,999 miles apart but the distance is the least of my concern. Never in my entire life I had imagined that i will be loving someone so truly. When I find her, I will quit being a member of EXO, i will quit as an idol. I want our relationship to be normal. I don't want our dates to be one of those bull moments where I am on tv and she sees me thru the television screen. I want to hold her hands, feel her warmth and kiss her with all my heart.

I just wish that i'm not too late. I wish that no one is already occupying my position in Seulbi's life. Seulbi or Sapphire, I know that we are meant for each other. All along i thought that i will find true happiness when I became an idol, but i was wrong. Money, Fashion and fame will not bring me happiness, heck it just detroys me mentally. My true happiness is where Seulbi is. I know i was a dip before but I learned my lesson. When did I became so mature about life? -- maybe that's the magic of Love.

                                                                                                                                      ++

(Sapphire's POV)

 

"You sure you don't want to come inside?" I asked Hongbin. He fetch me earlier at my house and drive me to the Hospital. Maybe this will be our daily routine.

"Sorry Baby girl, and besides, i need to run an important errand for Leo hyung" He said as he pinched my cheeks. I just then found out that Hongbin is Nosocomephobic -- simply means he's afraid of Hospital buildings or whatnot.

"Arasso" I pouted and he suddenly stole a kiss from my lips. "Why do you keep on kissing me? That's illegal y'know, i should call the police to have you arrested" that was supposed to be a joke but Hongbin took it so seriously he suddenly froze and stop talking. "Baby, i was just joking. You can kiss me all you want, i don't mind"

"H-huh? Oh right, text me when your duty is almost over. I'll drive you home, Okay?" Hongbin said.

"Okay. Drive safetly" I reminded and He just smiled and showed me his deep dimples as he drove off.

I think i made a good choice about Hongbin entering my life. Having him around isn't as bad and it really feels good having him around. He's sweet and protective. Not to mention the biceps -- oh gosh the biceps.

When I got to the 5th floor, I silently peeked at Yuri's room. As expected, she's drawing something again.

"Are you spying Yuri, Doctor Ahn?" I was shocked at the sudden voice behind me. It was nurse dakota. Doctor? oh yeah~ Everybody knew i am taking my Doctoral degree, thanks to Jinhwan who didn't stopped on bugging me about it until i finally agreed.

"But i'm not a Doctor yet, I still have a long way to go" I said trying to sound humble.

"Still, few years from now you're going to be a Doctor and it's really impressive despite of your young age" Nurse Dakota said "Well, I better get workin' now. Good luck on Yuri" she said and with that I entered Yuri's room. Why didn't I knocked? because there's a 101% possibilty that she wouldn't answer anyways.

"What are you doing here?" That was the first question Yuri threw to me.

"I'm visiting you" I said with a smile as I sat on the chair beside her bed.

"You mean, you're here to pester me about my past?" She attacked me with one of her smart-aleck but I just ignored it. I noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter