Jongin and Yien part.2

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Jongin and Yien part.2

 

(Jinhwan's POV)

 

"You're planning something stupid, aren't you?" Seulbi asked me with her eyebrow raised up. I ordered Jongin and Yien to go outside and have a "man-to-man" talk which leads me all alone with my dumb cousin.

"No. I don't. Whatever i'm doing, it's for your benefit" i answered and she just scoffed. Stubborn, she is indeed stubborn.

"Jinhwan, why did you bring Mark along? And why are you here anyways?" Seulbi asked.

"And why are you here also?" i asked in return.

"I'm here for my Job"

"Your Job? or for Jongin? Get a load of yourself, Seulbi. He's been a to you before and now you're letting him to your life again?!! Is that how stupid you are?" i scolded her, half-yelling.

"Jongin is my Job. His company is paying me tons of money to straight his sick attitude. I already told you, if i just had a chance, i would reject that offer, but it's too late. You're the one who should get a load of yourself. You're invading my personal life, Kim Jinhwan. And that's not okay with me" she said

"Me? Invading your personal life? I'm just protecting you. I don't want to see you crying again. You're the only family i have. I don't want to loose you, okay!" i yelled and this time i can see some tears building in her eyes.

"You don't want to loose me? You're being over-protective, Jinhwan. On what you are doing, you're just making me stay away from you. Why don't you go back to your own trainee life and LEAVE ME ALONE! I didn't asked for your help." she said. And that hurts me.

"You want me to leave you alone? Fine. Suit yourself. But remember this, If that Good-for-nothing Kim Jongin made you cry again .. don't you dare go ask for my comfort. Because i will surely push you away like what you did to me right now." i said as i made my way to the front door.

I can't believe you Seulbi. I'm your cousin yet you choose to push me away. Am i that not important? Did i really became over-protective? But this is for you. I don't want to see you hurt. I'm not protecting you because you're my cousin, i'm protecting you because i treat you like my own sister. The sister that i didn't have. Why is it so hard for you to understan that i'm just doing this because I love you? And i don't want to see some dimwit hurting you. I know that Jongin isn't the one for you. I just know it. He left you once, for sure he will leave you again. I want you to have a man that will never leave your side no matter what. I wan't you safe. But why can't you understand me? When will you ever understand me, Ahn Seulbi?

 

--

"what are we doing here again?" Mark asked me. Me, Mark and Kai went to the place where the Jindo dogs are breed and taken care of.

"Both of you are going to Feed, Clean and take care of the dogs while the care-taker is in his day-off." I said.

"Assa! I love dogs" Kai shouted in glee.

"I don't care" I said and that made him shut his mouth.

The two did everything what i've told them. Clean and Bathe the dogs, Feed the dogs and most especially, play with them. Although Mark is a whiny-brat complaining how the dogs poops are disgusting and stuffs, meanwhile Kai is doing his job pretty well. I guess he really love dogs.

 

After the dogs, we went to the coastline.

"What are we doing here?" Mark asked once again.

"Well, you two know that we have a Seafood rastaurant, right? I want the both of you to dive and get some fresh octupus and squids." i said while smirking. It's not really easy to catch octupus and squids because they're really slippery.

"Whaaaat? But why? Can't you order your men to do it instead? Why us? Why me?" Mark again complained.

"Kai, are you okay with that?" i asked completely ignoring Mark.

"Ofcourse, Hyung. I'm okay with catching those stuffs, whatever they are" he answered.

"Mark, heard that? If he can do it, you can do it as well. Geez -___- you're more of a brat than my own cousin" i said.

With that, they both dive in to the cold yet refreshing water of jeju-do. Kai catched lots of squids while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter