New Paths

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: New Paths

 

Seulbi's POV

 

So this is it? Goodbye Korea?  ;'( I don't really want to go but Jinhwan said that this is the best for both of us. And since i lost to our bet, i have no choice than to follow his orders. I was sitting beside the window of the plane as i look at the skies. The clouds are so fluffy, makes me want to jump suddenly.  Is this what heaven looks like? All white and stuffs? I think my parents and my grandfather and comfortable in heaven. Ofcourse they are. I then felt that my tummy is turning upside down. I think i'm going to puke! I hate planes! -___- I quietly passed by Jinhwan not trying to wake him up as I went to the comfort room. Guess what? I threw up everything I ate. Eww.

When I exit the comfort room, I bumped into a nugu and we both fell on the ground. Our position is REALLY awkward since he's on top of me. I opened my eyes just to met two pair of beautiful eyes. I noticed that some flight attendants are already looking at us as if we did something strange so I push the guy lightly, he helped me stood up.

"I'm sorry" I bowed and he also bowed in return.
"No. I'm sorry. It's my fault ~ I wasn't looking at my way" He removed his face mask and oh my gosh ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh. Taemin?" I shriked alongside my fangirl feels. SHINee's Taemin is infront of meeeee~
"Please be quiet. I don't want saesangs to find out that i'm here" he said while smiling.
"Oh ~ sorry ^^v" I showed my eyesmile.
"You're cute" he complimented and I automatically blushed. I mean, hellooo ~ who wouldn't.
"Where are you going? Schedule? Concert?" i asked him.
"SM Town in L.A, how about you?" he asked me.
"Me? L.A too. I'm moving there" i said as i pouted. He was about to answer me when my cousin popped out from nowhere and ruined the moment.
"Yah! Where have you been? Go back to your seat" Jinhwan scolded me not even minding Taemin's pressence.
"I see you need to go, Nice meeting you Miss Beautiful" Taemin said as he went to Onew Oppa. Kyyaa ~ Lee Jinki! My bias kkk ~
 

=

Me and Jinhwan both arrived in Los Angeles. This place is indeed different from Seoul. Americans are so tall and there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter