Promise

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Promise

 

Jongin's POV

 

If there's a chance for me to choose between Summer and Winter, i would choose Summer. Although i always hated that season because it makes me darker, this time .. it's different. Never in my entire life that I will meet the special girl of my life. Is she my first-girlfriend? Ofcourse not. I had girlfriends before but they're just bunch of flings who wants desire. Seulbi? She's precious. She's the first girl that made me feel so holy. She always compliments how great of a dancer i am. I just went to Jeju to breathe fresh air, but god had given me the greatest gift of my life :) I wan't to be with Seulbi forever and ever and ever. She makes me smile and laugh and she's very cute. Is it too obvious that i'm deeply inlove with her?
"Jongin, would like to come with me?" Harabeuji asked. It's Seulbi's grandfather but since i'm close enough to her family, they let me call their grandfather as my own, too .. well except for Jinhwan ofcourse.
"Sure harabeuji .. but .. where?" i asked
"You'll find out once we got there" he said and I followed him.

=

After walking for almost 30 minutes, we got to a cementery. It's not the type of cementery that's all creepy and spooky. This one is peaceful and quiet. All you'll able to hear is the sound of waves and birds chirping. Grandfather knelt down to the grave and placed a flower above the stones. So basically, we're visiting five people. I looked at the stones and read the names, Ahn Hyejeong; Kim Jinsoo; Kim Hwanhye; Ahn Seulong; Ahn Suji.
"Who are they, Harabeuji?" I asked.

"My family. You see, My name is Ahn Sungdong. My wife is Hyejeong .. she died after giving birth to our second child, Seulong. My first child is Hwanhye, Jinhwan's omma. And Seulong is Seulbi's appa. Jinsoo is Hwanhye's husband and Suji is Seulong's wife. I think Seulbi already told you why their parents died" he explained and asked.

"Ne. Because of a plane crash. It must be hard for all of you." I said. I also knelt down and bowed to the graves. I'm infront of the Parents of my girl.

"When my wife died, the last thing she said was for me to take care of our children. So i did. It's hard to be a single parent. I need to work hard for my kids and it lessen my quality time with them. But i was happy because Hwanhye and Seulong looked over each other. When the two got married, they didn't leave me. Both of their families stayed in the same house with me and i'm really grateful because they stayed in my side until their last breath. When all of them died, my grandchildren got gloomy and they became quiet. Jinhwan was a jolly kid before. He likes to prank everyone. Seulbi has a beautiful and angelic voice, she would sing everytime and everywhere. But when their parents left, My two angels changed. Jinhwan barely talks and Seulbi won't again." Harabeuji said as he let out a heavy sigh. I suddenly miss my Omma. My parent didn't know i went here. I live in the dorm of our company so maybe they think that i'm  still there.

"Harabeuji, Was it hard? To accept that all of them are gone?" i asked.

"Ofcourse. Especially when they leave without saying 'goodbye'. But, our life must continues. For the ones that are still alive. Jongin, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, Harabeuji. What is it?"

"When I die, please look over Seulbi and Jinhwan. Don't ever leave Seulbi, because i think she can't handle any departures anymore. And to Jinhwan, I know that he's hard to handle but that kid has a good heart. He might look cold but inside his heart is full of affection. Please love them" Harabeuji said while smiling at me.

"Don't say that, Harabeuji. You will live longer. And ofcourse I will look over Jinhwan and I will love Seulbi forever." I said. My phone suddenly rings, I looked at the caller number and it was just my trainee buddy so I just ignored it.

=

When we got home, I was greeted by Jinhwan's cold glare. I'm used to it. His deadly glare doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter