Hana-Dul-Set .. SMILE

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Hana-Dul-Set .. SMILE :)

 

Seulbi's POV

 

When the sun started to rise, I immediately got up from my bed and coocked breakfast. It's always been like this. Me cooking for my Harabeuji and for my cousin, but this day, it's different. Because I'm also cooking for a stranger that unknowly I befriended with. I'm not bragging but I really cook deliciously. They always compliment that my cooking is Jjang! :) Maybe that's the reason why our customers lik to eat at out restaurant.

"What's for breakfast?" I flinched because someone suddenly popped out from nowhere. It's just 5:30 in the morning tho ..
"Hanwoo :) and Beijing fried rice" I said to him while smiling.
"Waaah. Hanwoo? For breakfast? You're rich you'know" He said while sniffing the aroma of the foods.
"Why? Haven't you eat Hanwoo before?" I asked Jongin.
"It's not that I haven't eaten that one before, it's just that .. i'm not used to eat Hanwoo in breakfast because It's really expensive." Jongin said.
"Aaahh. Well, I always make sure that we all eat deliciously during breakfast. Because I don't want to start our day with an empty tummy."
"Every guy would like to have you as their wife." He said and that made me smile. I don't know why but i just feel .. happy? Happy because he said that to me.
"Why do you say so?" I asked Jongin
"Because you can cook well, you know about the saying that 'A key to a man's heart is through their stomach' ." he said. So that's the only reason. I thought he meant something else. Gosh, I'm becoming delusional.

 

We were all having a nice talk while eating our breakfast. Jongin seems to blend well with my grand-father because they always laugh together, but Jinhwan? he doesn't react much to Jongin. All he do is nod and fake a smile. I know what's running in my cousin's mind, he just don't trust Jongin because he's from Seoul. He hates Seoul guys. Geez ~ talk about 'Don't judge the book by it's covers'

"Seulbi, what time are we going to visit the restaurant?" Jinhwan asked.
"I can't go with you today. I promised Jongin that I'll tour him around and we're going to swim." i said and Jinhwan just rolled his eyes.
"Suit yourself. I'm going. Bye Harabeuji ~" he bid goodbye to our grandfather but he just ignored me and Jongin.
"Is he alright?" Jongin whispered to me and I just nodded and smiled.

 

=

"Because of the relative isolation of the island, the people of Jeju have developed a culture and language that are distinct from those of mainland Korea. Jeju is home to thousands of local legends. Perhaps the most distinct cultural artifact is the ubiquitous dol hareubang ("stone grandfather") carved from a block of basalt." I explained to Jongin while approaching the Cheonjiyeon Waterfall.

"What's the name of the waterfall again?" Jongin asked
"Cheonjiyeon" i answered him.
"Wow. It's sound like Jeon Jihyun" he chuckled.

When we finished swimming, we continued to walk around so that we can also dry ourselves. No one was talking but unlike from our first walk together, it's now not awkward and intimidating.

"So .. Seulbi? Why does your cousin hates me?" he asked while sitting on a bench we just saw.
"Jinhwan doesn't hate you. He just don't like your presence. There's a difference" i said while looking up in the sky.
"Why? It's really awkward when i'm alone with him."
"He doesn't trust people from Seoul. Especially when it's boys." i said.
"Why?"
"Do you really wanna know why?" i asked while looking directly to his eyes.
"Yes. You don't mind telling me, right? And besides .. I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter