Nugu?

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Nugu?

 

After 2 Years (year 2014)

 

Seulbi's POV

 

Year 2014. It's been 2 years since I got here in L.A. And I'm graduating college. Can't believe that time flies so fast, especially when you're not minding it. There's so many things that happened these past few years. Jinhwan auditioned as a trainee, and that was and still, against my will. He knows how much I hate those kind of people and yet he wants to become like them. Mark stayed by my side and he really did became my guardian angel. There were some times that I felt about giving up, but he was there, helping me to get back up. And .. he's still here. He never left me. He never did the same exact thing Baekhyun and Jongin did to me. Speaking of the devils, I didn't reached Baekhyun since our last talk in Seoul. He's my past, together with Jongin. Although I did heard from my classmate that there's a dude named Byun Baekhyun in a popular boy group in SM, and I assume he's the same Baekhyun i know. Jongin? Never heard any news from  him. I thought he was supposed to debut with Baekhyun but whenever i hear my blockmates spazzing about EXO (?), i didn't hear his name being spazzed over even once. He didn't make it? Good for him. That's Karma.

"Sapphire? So .. what are you going to do after graduation?" mark asked as he popped out from nowhere. I was sitting comfortably on the grass in the university.
"I'm reviewing for the board examination, remember?" I chuckled. This board examination is driving me nuts. My whole life depends on that freakin' exam. I wan't to have my own licensure as a Psychiatrist. "How about you?" i asked him he suddenly pecked my cheek. I'm used to it tho, Skinship is not a big deal in America.
"I don't know, maybe it's time for me to have a girl friend" he said as he looked directly through my eyes. My heart indeed skipped a beat but I promised myself that love is out of my league.
"W-well .. about time" i stuttered while looking away.
"Mind being my girfriend?" he asked.
"No" i answered coldly but inside me i'm already dying and squealing.
"Aww. My baby girl rejected me again." Mark pouted and I just pinched his nose. "By the way, Jinhwan told me that you're flying back to Korea after our graduation"
"What??!! When did he told you that??" I asked in confusion.
"Just now. I kinda bumped at him at the corridor. Don't leave me Sapphire" Don't leave me,  there's sadness when he said that. And i'm not stupid to leave someone who became so important to me.
"I'm not gonna leave you, don't worry Mr. Mark Tuan" i smiled at him.
"You know what? We really look like a couple." he said while resting his head on my lap and i started to play with his hair, combing it with my hand.
"Yeah~ i hear that a lot." i smirked.
"you really don't like me?" he asked.
"I like you Pabo!"
"Aish! Not as a friend. But as a Guy. Do i have a chance inside your heart?" Mark asked in a deep and y tone. Or not. I just really find it y whenever he's serious.
"You know i have my plans." i said while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter