Do I like you?

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Do I Like you?

 

Seulbi's POV

 

It's been a month since we meet Jongin, We became closer. There are some times that he will help us serve at the restaurant. He gets along with my grandfather, that's for sure. The two of the would always talk about how beautiful Seoul is. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what Seoul looks like.I grew up not even stepping a foot out of Jeju. Jinhwan? Well, he's being himself. Ignoring Jongin's pressence. Faking a smile whenever Jongin compliments him. I just don't get Jinhwan at some times. I know he's just being protective and stuffs but I think that this is too much. He shouldn't treat Jongin like that especially when the person did nothing wrong.

It's now May 6, 2011. It's just a normal day for all of us. I went to the nearby beach to breathe some fresh and air. I wonder how's my ex-boyfriend is doing right now. Did he already reached his dreams? I don't know. Actually, I can search through the Internet if I want to, but I guess there's no use. Why should I even care about the person that treated me like I was just a piece of trash. Do I still love him? Maybe, although he hurted me, i can't never deny the fact that I'm still longing for him.
I was shocked when a pair of hands covered my eyes.
"Omo. Nugu-ya?" I asked.
"Guess who." he whispered directly to my ears and I suddenly had goosebumps and my heart started to beat fast, again.
"Hmm.. I don't know. Onew? Jonghyun? Minho?" i guessed playfully.
"Eyyy. So I see you're a shawol" he finally uncovered my eyes as he sat down beside me. Jongin :)
"I love SHINee. Hehe" i chuckled and he pinched my cheeks.
"Aww. It hurts, Jongin" I pouted and he suddenly .. pecked my lips. O//O ~ omg. My eyes went round. "Are you crazy?" i asked why looking away from him.
"I'm sorry, Seulbi. I didn't mean to. I just .. I don't know. I didn't know what I was doing" he said while covering his face with his hands. Okay that was quite cute.
"I know you're from Seoul, but you shouldn't kiss random girls just because you feel like it" I said.
"Hey! You're not just any random girl. You're my ...."
"Your WHAT?" i asked, now staring at his eyes.
"My .. Special girl" Jongin said. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly as he burried his head to my neck.
"What are you doing? Why are you hugging me?" i asked while trying to push him off of me but he wouldn't even move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter