Back

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Back

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

 

"All things set?" Jinhwan asked me and I nodded. I already graduated yesterday. And just like what Mark told me, we're really going back to Korea. But on the other side, Mark is tagging along. He said he needs something to do in Seoul which I assume it's about his big debut in the Hallyu Scene. Why am I so afraid of going back? Korea is my home. Maybe i'm scared because i'll eventually see those people who hurt me.
Am i ready for this? It's been years but i still feel nervous. Afraid to see Jongin. Afraid that i might love him again. I'm afraid to see one day i'll be in his arms again.

--

"Flight no. 213 from L.A.X to Incheon Airport has now landed" the nugu from the plain announced. I dettached my seatbelt and hurriedly grabbed my luggages.
"Why are you in a hurry?" Mark asked.
"Me? I'm not in a hurry." i said in an innocent tone.
"Are you perhaps avoiding someone you don't want to see?" he asked.
"Ofcourse not. I'm just really excited to see Jeju" i defended.
"We're not going back to Jeju, Seulbi" Jinhwan butted in.
"What -____-"
"Mark has some things to do here in Seoul and so do I. That just means that you need to stay here with us. With me" Psh :| Jinhwan is being so overprotective again.
"Whatever. I need to go CR. You guys can wait me outside" i said and the two boys nodded in unison.

 

I was washing my hands when I heard two girls crying the hell out of them. What's their problem? -__-
"Omg. Luhan Oppa is so handsome and cute I CANNOT ---" the girl sobbed.
"Huhuhu /le feels explodes/ Xiumin Oppa smiled at me." the other girl said.
Who's Luhan and Tao?
"WAAAAAAAAAH EXO SARANGHAJA! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR" I was shocked when the latter girls suddenly shout. EXO? So that Luhan and Xiumin guys are from EXO. The same group with Baekhyun and Jongin. Hearing their names, I already hate them.

Not wanting to hear more idiocy from those fangirls, i already made my exit from the comfort room and guess what? Somebody bumped into me. He offered his hand for me to stand up and I gently accepted it. When I stood up, I saw the person I was least expecting to see.

"Seulbi" he whispered while looking at me in a daze

It's him. Jongin. He's differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter