Confessions

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: Confessions

(Hongbin's POV)

 

"I don't like her ..." i said and all eyes are all darted towards me. Is this the right time to actually confess? I've been hiding my feelings for almost a month now and I'm afraid that if I don't confess now, i'll explode.
Sapphire is very special to me. It may not look obvious but I do like her. From the first time i saw her until now, i still like her. We're already getting closer and I want to know her more. And now that her cousin is here, maybe this is really the right time to ask her on a date. I mean, one date wouldn't hurt right?

"So you don't like my cousin?" Jinhwan said with a firm tone. It's funny how i'm older than this dude and yet i'm the one who's scared to death.

"Yes. You're right, I don't like her ..." i looked at Sapphire and she look sad and disappointed. "I don't like her because I love her"

Because of my confession, Hyuk spat his drink to Ken's face which i found really funny while Hakyeon hyung and Jinhwan has their mouths wide open. Sapphire is staring at me as if i'm one crazy bastard and Leo hyung .. well he's being himself, no emotions at all.

"What did you just said?" Hakyeon hyung asked me.

"I love Sapphire" I proudly said while looking directly to her eyes and i saw her blushed crimson red. "I know this is too much, and too fast, but you've got to believe me Sapphire. My feelings for you are all real, no lies."

"Are you making fun of me right now Lee Hongbib-ssi?" Sapphire said in an angry korean. She's hot when she's mad.

"No. No i don't" I said. Sapphire just stood from her seat and walked away to god knows where.

"She's always like that Hongbin-ssi, you'll get used to it." Jinhwan said while eating his food.

"Should I chase her?" I asked Jinhwan.

"Ofcourse you should chase her, hyung! I thought you love her? Why are you letting her go that easily?" Hyuk said while feeding Spencer who has no idea on what's going on.

"Hongbin-ssi, do you really love  my cousin?" Jinhwan asked me and I nodded "Very well then. I'm giving you my permission to date her but if i ever see her shed a tear because of you then consider yourself dead" He warned me and i know he's really serious.

"Don't worry. i won't hurt your cousin" I said as i stood up and tried to find Sapphire.

 

(Sapphire's POV)

 

Who the he thinks he is? How can he say such awkward things like that? If he thinks that he can fool around with my feelings then he's wrong. I had enough of douchebags in my life. I don't want another failed relationship and I don't want more lies. He should've been more careful on what he's saying because he could hurt someone by those words of his.

"So you're here?" i heard the voice of the man i was least expecting to hear.

"What are you doing here, Hongbin-ssi? Go away!" I said, eyes glued on the floor.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"What do you think? Hongbin .. if you think making fun of other people's feelings are funny then you're wrong. Is this some kind of bet for you? Will making fun of me can boost your ego and manliness? Stay away from me Hongbin-ssi! I thought you were different. But you're just the sa---" I was cut when i felt pair of lips touching mine. Oh now he's kissing me, and unknowingly, i'm kissing back.

We we're kissing for almost forever until we both ran out of air and eventually pulled back. He rest his forehead to mine and smiled, showing his cute dimples.

"Sapphire, I love you and there's no way that i'm letting you slip this time. I'm not fooling around, do you think that it's easy to confess to the girl that I really like from the day my eyes laid on her plus the fact that her scary cousin is watching? My feelings for you are all true, Sapphire. I'm sorry if I shocked you with my sudden confession but if i don't confess now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter