Yuri

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Yuri

 

(Sapphire's POV)

 

I was walking through a surrounding that is not so familiar to me. I got a text from my head supervisor that I got assigned in a bigger hospital to help patients with their individual psychiatric problems. So, here i am, wandering around the hospital and memorizing the paths and ways. I then passed to a room with a girl inside. And it seems that she is drawing something. I entered her room and by the sound of the creek door, our eyes met. I noticed that we look a like. Like really a-like. I don't know if this is what they call deja-vu or something. From my observations, she's tan and maybe older than me. I wonder if she's also korean, because i'm pretty sure that a locl citizen of Amsterdame will look like me.

 

"Hi?" I said politely.

"What are you doing here? Get out." She demanded.

"I'm an intern here. My name is Sapphire" I introduced trying to befriend her.

"I don't care. Please leave." She again demanded.

"Can I see what you're trying to draw?" I asked her. I thought she's going to push me again  but instead, she handed me the papers with her drawings. I got shocked from all the things I saw.

(cr. to the owners)

 

Her drawings are all ual and intimate parts of a human body. She even drew people having a ual . I gave the papers back to her and looked away. I admit that i'm not open with topics like these.

"Aren't they beautiful?" She asked.

"What?"

"My drawings. They are all beautiful. They are all works of art" well yeah sure it's art but .. can she draw other things beside those? "Do you like it?" she asked.

"No" I said truthfully. Though one rule of being a psychiatrist is always see the situation on how the patient sees it, i really need to be honest about this one.

"Why not? They're beaut----"

"No! They're not beautiful, they're disgusting!" I half-yelled. I didn't mean to shout at her like that "I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Get out!!" She yelled.

No, I'm sorry~!" I trieto plead her bushe's too hard-headed.

"Get out! Get out!! Get out!!! AAAHAHAHA!" She en suddenly threw tantrums which caused a scene and led the other nurses to come ineto her room.

"Sapphire please get out, we will handle it from here" one of the nurses said so I did.

 

When I got out from her room, I was greeted by the head nurse of the hospital, Nurse Dakota.

"So i see you already met Yuri" Nurse Dakota said. Yuri? So that is here name?

"I guess so. She's korean?" I asked and she nodded. "What happened to her? Why is she being like that?"

"Yuri was admitted here last 3 years ago. Her father said that his daughter kept on hurting herself so he asked us to help Yuri. We had been observing her but she just keep doing the same thing over and over again, that is drawing intimate parts of a body. We tried to stop her from doing so but we didn't succeeded." Nurse Dakota said,

"Have you tried hiding the pencils and papers from her?" I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter