Jeju and Jinhwan

r²π
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Jeju & Jinhwan

 

(Jinhwan's POV)

 

I was so tired from today's activities. Practicing form morning 'til dawn. Good thing that YG's cafeteria paid my tummy well. I was infront of our condo unit when I heard people murmuring inside. Seulbi is already home? I thought she has her internship to finish? and who is she talking to?. I opened the door and saw that ing good for nothing guy again. Jongin -____- what on earth is he doing here? In my house! With my cousin. Is he trying to get Seulbi back to his arms again? heck i will not let that happen.

"What are you doing here, Kim Jongin!!!?" I launched to him ready to punch his georgeous face but Seulbi stopped me from doing so.

"Jinhwan! relax .. he's .. my client. about my Intern." Seulbi said while biting her lips.

"Whaaaat? And you agreed? Are you out of your mind Ahn Seulbi!" I shouted.

"Hyung, she's just doing her job. Nothing personal." Jongin butted in.

"I'm not asking for your opinion. You planned this, don't you? Are you trying to get my cousin back again? So you can fool her and toy her again? She cried too much because of you and i'm not gonna let her cry because of you again! Go back to you ty company!!" I shouted again.

"Kai-ssi, Please go. I'll call you about my plans." Seulbi said while assisting Jongin out.

 

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to explain" i glared at her once she was back infront of me.

"Okay .. First thing first, I accepted that internship because Soo Man hired me, how can I say 'No'? Second, I didn't know that i was going to mentally help Jongin? I thought i was going to help one of the trainees atleast, but before i could even reject the offer, Jongin was already infront of me. Third, I told Jongin to come here because i don't want to be seen with him in public because his fans might kill me and Fourth ... he needs my help." Seulbi answered.

"Help? What help? You are seriously out of your mind!"

"Jinhwan, please listen. He's been experiencing too much pain from everything. He needs to get those stress away from his body." Seulbi answered.

"Too much pain? Him? Kim Jongin? EXO's Kai is experiencing TOO MUCH PAIN!!? How about you Seulbi? Haven't you experienced pain way too much? From then 'til now you're still hurt. From our parents death 'til Jongin's stupid "I'm-gonna-debut-and-leave-Ahn-Seulbi-Hanging", aren't you tired of getting hurt?" i said

"I am hurt. But this is my job. To listen to a person's problem. So i can help him go through."

"I don't understand you, Seulbi. Try to help yourself first" i said as i went to my room and slammed the door. I'm not gonna let Jongin hurt my cousin again. I'm the only one left, i'm gonna protect my cousin no matter what, even if it's the last thing i should do.

 

(Seulbi's POV)

 

He's mad at me. Jinhwan. Why can't he understand that this is my job? I know that he's just trying to protect me but fate led me back to Jongin. But i'm not stupid, from all the years that passed I already learned my lesson. I'm not gonna fall for Jongin again. And besides, It's not the heart to blame, it's my hypothalamus.

I'm now currently in the VIP lounge of Incheon Airport. Where am I going? Jeju. I called Jongin last night about our flight to Jeju. I cancelled all his schedules and SM agreed to my plans right away. This is for their own Idol's sake so they don't have any choice but to follow my orders.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter