Secret Shelter

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

I still couldn’t believe with what actually happened. What the heck happened in my life though? After introducing himself, Lu Han (well, I had actually known him for like entire my life, just that I had stopped being a hardcore fan girl around two years ago) forced me to keep on sleeping on the bed. I watched him putting the wet towel on my forehead. His eyes caught mine, and then awkwardly he faced away. I pretended to not see his gaze.

“So,” I cleared my throat. He hummed. “I fainted on the road in front of my office building?” I asked, avoiding his eyes, seeing the wide glass window, gazing the darkness of the night.

“Yes, kind of,” muttered him, “Seyoung-sshi, you don’t remember a single thing?” He asked while walking to the corner of the room, dragging a wooden chair which I had neglected its existence. He put that chair beside the bed and he took a book from the drawer near the bed and opened it. Freaking reading book? Interesting….

I watched him. As if knowing that I had stared at him the whole minutes, he looked up at me, “You haven’t answered my question, Seyoung-sshi.” He said.  

I swallow my saliva. “Erm…, I don’t remember…,” I closed my eyes, did I do something bizarre? “Did… did I do something that annoyed you?” I asked. Choi Seyoung, you better didn’t do any stupid thing when you lost your mind back then.

I could hear him chuckled, before saying, “Don’t worry,” he smiled while flapping the page of the book, “you did nothing silly.”

“Oh, really?” I sighed in relief. “I sometimes do something stupid though…,” I mumbled while grabbing the blanket and pulled it up to my chest. Once again, I could hear Lu Han chuckled. Why the heck he chuckle for several times already? Though it came to my mind but I ignored his chuckle. “Lu Han-sshi… err… Lu Han-ahh… eeyy…,” I paused, “Lu Han oppa?” I tried to talk to myself, “Well, I am no longer EXO’s fan…,” I stared the ceiling, “although we are the same age friend, back then I jokingly called him oppa…,” I kept mumbling, “Now, what should I call him…?” I turned my face to his direction.

Darn. Seyoung. You don’t know the one you talked about is actually by your side now?

I widened my eyes in embarrassment. I mentally slapped my mind thousand times. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Whereas, Lu Han saw me with eyes opened widely as wide as mine. I pulled the blanket hurriedly until completely covered my entire body. I buried my face under the thick blanket. This fever was nothing than the heat that I felt on my cheeks. I was embarrassing myself right now.

Suddenly, the sound of Lu Han’s laughter filled the whole room. He even clapped loudly. I opened the blanket up to my nose and took a peek on him. He was laughing, abandoning his book. “How old are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter