Surprise Meeting 01

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

“GOOOOODDDD LUHAAAAAN, YOU HAVE BEEN GAME OVER!!”

I woke up in shock hearing someone shouting so loud. I growled before pulling the blanket to cover my body completely. But suddenly I remembered something as my eyes opened widely. I kicked the blanket and ran towards the door. I literally ran along the corridor before stopping right in the living area where Lu Han and Babo playing game. Realizing me standing like a fool, the boys looked at me.

“O God, Seyoung, you look so wasted.” Babo covered his face with his wide hands. “Your hair looks like a bird’s nest. This is the ugliest face of yours I have ever seen…,” He kept talking while I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Seyoung?” Lu Han called. “Feeling better?” He asked.

I nodded. “What time is it?” I questioned, trying to read the clock on the wall.

“Seven in the morning, why?” Babo sang.

“Oh God, I need to take shower.” I yelped. “You too, Lu Han.” And, with that I ignored the boys and ran back towards my room, got some pieces of clothes which I had already prepared from the previous years but hadn’t been able to wear them, and back ran through the corridor before finally taking a quick shower. After looking at myself through the standing mirror in the corner of the bathroom, I found myself quite clean and neat, smiled to myself and opened the door. “WOAAA.” I yelped when Lu Han’s face appeared right in front of mine. “What’s with you, Lu Han…,” I face-palmed myself. “Move aside.” I command. “You too, take shower.” I grabbed his hand and pushed him into the bathroom before closing the door behind my back.

I hummed to a random song when Babo gulping mineral water in the kitchen. “Seyoung…,” He called, putting the glass on the table. “Are you going there?” He asked.

I bit my lower lip. “Well, as you know… I have been absence for some years… I think I need to meet him.”

“With Lu Han?” Babo asked again.

I nodded. “At least he needs to meet him.”

“He must be happy you are coming over.” Babo smiled. “By the way, when you go home later, buy me some cakes. There is this cake shop around there that is very famous. It sells a lot tasty breads.”

“Okay.” I chuckled. “I know that shop too. Many people visit the shop.”

“Hurayy!” Babo put his hands up right when Lu Han got out from the bathroom.

“What are you ‘hurray’-ing here Hyung?” He asked.

“Nothing.” I said. “Let’s get ready, Lu Han. We need to go to your apartment too, remember?”

He just arched one of his brows. “Are you really fine by now?”

“Never been better.” I answered. “I will wear some make up and be here soon. You pack your belongings, will ya?”

“Why?” Lu Han pouted. “I’ll be here again, why must I pack my stuffs?”

“Oh, whatever then.” I hissed. “Just be quick.”

“So tell me, where are we going actually? Why you buy all those foods and flowers and wine and all?” Lu Han who sat on the driver seat gazing the paper bag on my laps which is full with many kinds of foods and also flowers. “Is today a special day?” He asked.

“Look to the road, Lu Han, you are driving.” I sighed. “You will know soon.” I continued. “And, will you not contact Kris? We won’t know what he did on your place… I mean if he met someone… you know… on your place… he…,”

“Don’t worry.” Lu Han giggled. “He won’t randomly hit girls on road.”

“What the…,” I gazed the scenery outside, “… you guys can get any girl you want everywhere.”

“Really?” He asked. “Like how I get you is easy?”

I turned my head to face him. “I don’t get what you try to …,”

“I can’t get you for freaking six months, yet we actually had done that but you…,”

“Stop talking that , Lu Han.” I shushed. “That’s so unfortunate you meet a girl like me. Right?”

“I don’t say that.” Lu Han cut. “I just wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter