The Visit

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

Lu Han kissed me. I somehow found a peace of mind. We were about to deepen our kiss when I heard Han Yoreum oppa’s voice right behind my back. I felt the coldness of the kitchen counter through my thin t-shirt. I pulled Lu Han closer towards me. Suddenly I opened my eyes and realized that we did was not right. I pushed him which earned me a grunt from Lu Han. He looked at me, slightly confused. “Why?” He mouthed.

“Nothing.” I whispered. “I am fine now.” I continued. “Thank you…,” I said while intertwined my fingers with his before turning my body to face Yoreum oppa who looked at us in an expression that I couldn’t read.

“Oh, hi…,” He greeted us. “Nice morning, right?” He uttered with a slight smile on the corner of his lips. He then walked to the side of the counter before putting a paper bag full of breads on top of it. “You like bread, don’t you, Seyoung? I bought some on the way here.” He the paper bag closer towards me and then walked to the living room where Babo sitting watching us.

I nod. “Uhm, thank you, Oppa.” I muttered before looking at Lu Han. “There, you should sit with Yoreum oppa and Babo, Lu Han. I will make us breakfast.” I slightly kissed Lu Han’s cheeks.

“Are you really okay?” He asked.

I nod. “Never been better.” I said. “Go there…, I am hungry… so I’ll make it quick.” Lu Han then lazily walked to the living room. I dragged the paper bag closer. Yoreum oppa indeed remembers anything that I like. I sigh inwardly while taking out the breads. These would be enough. I just needed to make a more cup of coffee for Yoreum oppa.

After everything done, I brought the breads to the living room where I could see the three guys chattering. That was amazing how Lu Han could blend with stranger, like Yoreum oppa. Three of them looked at me when I placed the breads on the table and gave a cup of coffee to Yoreum oppa.

“Thank you.” He said before sipping the coffee. “Wow, it tastes good as before.” He mumbled.

“This girl… made coffee… before?” Babo questioned. “She never made one for me.” He hissed. While Lu Han looked at me, which I couldn’t see what in his mind was. So I just sat beside him and leaned my body on his side. He then hugged my waist before giving me a slight smile.

“That was long time ago.” Yoreum oppa answered. “We were both in high school…”

“Ah… that time… before you went to study abroad…,” Babo nodded. “Such a long time already, right, Yoreum?”

“How you guys know each other?” Lu Han suddenly asked. “Have three of you been friend for years?”

“Yes.” Babo replied. “Yoreum and I were clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter