Dance Floor

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

Minhyuk’s voice made me back to the reality. “Nuna, are you okay?” He shook my arm, while making his way to reach the shattered glass. “Watch out, nuna, the glass can hurt you.” He said while taking the glass from the floor and gestured his co-worker to take a broom. Awkwardly I reached my hand to the glass that had been shattered into pieces on the floor. I wanted to help Minhyuk. After all it was my fault. But,

“Ouch.” I hissed, and the tip of my index finger was bleeding.

“Nuna!” Minhyuk took my finger and hurriedly the blood. “I had said be careful…, don’t you hear me?” He scoffed. “Look, now you are bleeding.” He rolled his eyes while nagging.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Suddenly Reyoung had been by my side, looked after me. “What happens?” She whispered. I was about to open my mouth when she asked Minhyuk to take the first aid.

“I am okay, Reyoung.” I said, before glancing over my shoulder, to see him kept looking at me, walking behind Joon. I turned my head away and held Reyoung’s hand, “I said I am okay, don’t need to make it a big deal.” I uttered. “You better have fun. Joon is here too… with…,” I gulped down my spit, “…with his friends.”

“Nuna, are you okay?” Now, I could feel a tap on my shoulder. I closed my eyes while inhaling before looking up to see Joon looked worried over me. “Is nuna bleeding, Reyoung?” He looked at Reyoung. She nodded. “Nuna, you’ll be the clumsiest bridesmaid tomorrow…,” he chuckled.

“Aish…,” Reyoung slapped Joon’s arm lightly. “Don’t say that!”

 “Anyway, nuna…,” Joon said while dragging the hand of the man who stood beside him for all this time, “Let me introduce you, my star!” Reyoung stood up, I followed her. And, although I wanted to run to a mountain, I couldn’t. And, even I wanted to avoid this situation, I couldn’t. I was looking up to see the man, when Minhyuk arrived by my side with a box of first aid. He gazed four of us. “Here… he is Lu Han sshi.” Muttered Joon, patted the other man’s back proudly.

I could hear Minhyuk gasping, followed by Reyoung. I swore both of them still remembered with what I said back then about my first kiss got stolen by this freaking Lu Han guy. Reyoung suddenly blurted in a cheerful voice, “O ma gad. I didn’t recognize you earlier, Lu Han sshi. I am sorry. Joonie oppa didn’t tell me beforehand.” She said, then bowing. “Here… she is my unnie, Seyoung.”

Minhyuk giggled and made me elbowed his stomach to shut his mouth up. He then put the first aid box on the counter and walked to his original place. Man, I knew, he would laugh behind my back –laughing on my misery. “Annyeonghaseyo, Seyoung sshi, we meet again.” Lu Han said calmly. I opened my eyes widely that probably the eyeballs could be taken out from their sockets. He then slightly bowed.

“Had you met with Seyoung nuna?” Joon asked.

“Yes. She came to our company as the substitute of Haebeom hyung back then.” Lu Han answered. “Right, Seyoung sshi?” He looked at me.

I glared at him, wanting to tear off his throat. He was indeed an actor. That smile was so fake, almost made me feel so sick of it. How could he smile like that after what he had done back then on that damn elevator? I won’t give you any mercy, mister actor…

“Unnie…,” Reyoung waved her hand in front of my face, “are you okay?” I could see a smirk on her lips though. This kid really annoyed me so much. She enjoyed this freaking situation, I guessed.

“I am okay.” I hissed, before bowing to Lu Han. “Nice to meet you, again, Lu Han sshi.” I said while clenching my fist. “Ouch.” I jerked, feeling such pain on my index finger. I looked down to find the blood was still there and spat on the floor.

“You need to cover it, or the wound is getting worse, nuna.” Joon said.

Without realizing what happened, Lu Han had already reached my hand, and seated me on the chair and hurriedly opened the first aid box. Joon, Reyoung, and Minhyuk looked at his act with confusion portrayed on their faces. I almost pulled my hand from his, when he caught it tighter and put a bandage on my index finger.

“What are you doing…,” I mumbled, quite like a whisper, but I believed he could hear it as well.

“I just can’t see you being a wounded bridesmaid tomorrow, Seyoung sshi.” He chuckled while finished covering my finger with the bandage. “Right, Reyoung sshi?” He then turned his head toward Reyoung who smiled faintly, got nothing to do except nodding.

“Lu Han sshi is always this caring, nuna.” Joon giggled. “Don’t worry; you’ll be friend with him soon.” Joon said. I don’t want to! I screamed in my mind. “Well then, we will leave you two, since Reyoung and I need to meet other friends around the club.”

“Hi… hi… aren’t you guys supposed to have separate parties?” Minhyuk muttered. “Why the bachelor and bachelorette parties become one?” He looked at Joon and Reyoung with furrowed brows.

“Because we don’t want to be separated, Minhyukie!” Reyoung said before grabbing Joon’s arm, sticking out her tongue and dragging Joon to the middle of the crowd.

“Ow, gross…,” Minhyuk scoffed while waved his hand, disgusted.

Lu Han laughed. Both of us, Minhyuk and I, looked at him, weirdly. “They are cute, aren’t they?” He then said while holding his laughter.

Minhyuk shook his head. “Gross, yes.” He replied. “By the way, I am Minhyuk.” The boy introduced himself. “What do you want to drink, Lu Han sshi?” He asked while preparing a glass.

“A cola, please, Minhyuk sshi.” He said. “Are you Seyoung’s boyfriend perhaps?” He asked. I gazed him in disbelief, such stupid que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter