Slipper

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

“Hyaaa, where were you last night?” Minseok was screaming through the phone call. “Why did you ditch me on the bathroom last night?” He continued. “How about someone had found me lying like a dead meat like that? Can you imagine if news break out ‘Xiumin of EXO Passed Out in the Bathroom of blank-blank-blank Karaoke Place’…? I am your teammate, Lu Han…,” He frowned.

“Sorry.” I said, short. “But, Suho came to find you, right? What’s the matter?” I hissed, sipping my hot tea while enjoying the sunshine that came through my big glass window, lit the living room.

“Lu Han,” Minseok’s rough breathe could be heard on my ear, “The matter is we all want to know what were you doing last night? Why did you leave us? And why don’t you come to the dorm?” He continued. “The matter is not me, but you. Where were you last night after the party?”

I remembered last night I had come to the toilet to accompany Minseok throwing up when I saw that girl. Minseok was in the middle of vomiting when I stood in front of the men toilet door. I stood there, waiting for that girl to come out from the women toilet, placed right beside the men toilet. I wanted to take a clear peek on her face, whether she was really the fan girl on the instagram or not.

That girl came out from the toilet while tying her hair. I didn’t know that she realized what she did or not since her eyes barely opened actually. She walked almost tangled with her own feet. I came to help her when in sudden she could straight herself up. She then walked again, although unstable but managed to get to one of the VIP rooms. Without realizing what I did, I had followed her until inside the room. No one was here. What left there were her bag and phone. It looked like someone had left her a note as well in a piece of paper.

She suddenly mumbled something while rolling her eyes and took her bag and phone before turning her body to face me. But, she completely ignored me and walked passing me by. I could understand that, since she was drunk. That girl’s height was as tall as my chest and I giggled seeing her failed opening the door. With her slightly opened eyes, and her forehead hit the door, I opened it for her. Knowing the door was opened for her; she slid through it fast and walked stumbling on her feet along the corridor. I followed behind her.

I didn’t know what had hooked me but I had already been in the bang of the road with that girl to stop a taxi. How could that almost sleeping girl get herself a taxi? I felt pity for her and I decided to help her get a taxi.

“Excuse me.” I said while nudging her shoulder with my index finger. She did not respond. She was still in her position, head hung low and feet randomly kicked a traffic bar. “Miss… Excuse me, where will you go?” I asked her.

She did not even look at me and mumbled words that I couldn’t understand. At that moment the taxi came and I couldn’t lose this chance since it was getting late and taxi barely operating in this area at such hour. I waved my hand to stop the taxi while the other hand dragged that girl. The taxi driver got out from his taxi and helped me to put her on the back seat.

“Where do both of you want to go, young man?” The taxi driver asked.

I was still standing on the side of the taxi while holding on the taxi back door, gazing that passing out girl. “Well, bring me to this address…,” I said to the taxi driver, giving him my apartment address. And with that, I got in to the taxi and sat beside that stranger girl.

No, she is not a stranger, she is my fan.

With that thought in my mind, I would let this lucky girl to know my apartment which was supposed to be a secret. In the end, that girl did not seem recognize me at all. I sighed.

Huff…

“Why are you sighing?” Minseok’s voice made me jerk. “Are you in your apartment?” He asked after a short pause.

“Of course.” I replied. “Where should I be if not in my apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter