Americano

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

I was sitting on the passenger seat in the van and about to reach Seoul when suddenly I remembered something astonishing that just happened in the plane before. Seyoung kissed me. Kissed my freaking lips. Oh, I knew that no one could resist the Handsome God Lu Han. But, this girl, I didn’t have any idea whatsoever about her real feeling towards me. Was she just pretending to not like me? She said that she wanted to stay away from me, but her action showed the opposite.

Actually I was really sleeping and it was probably my fault too by unconsciously leaned my head on her shoulder. But, that was not my fault at all that she kissed me. I knew, she liked me. She had to. If not, she wouldn’t have slept with me. Yeah, she could just reject me last night, or just kick me away. But, she didn’t resist, she gave in to me. All. Oh God, oh God, Lu Han, could you just for a minute not thinking about her? But, damn it, I was even thinking about her since I just opened the van door. I was kind of nut now.

“Lu Han, something’s wrong with your lips?” Manager hyung who drove the van turned his head slightly to talk to me. I furrowed my brows, looking up at him. “… You know, you have been touching your freaking y and smooth lips all this time…,” He giggled, “… Something happened? Or, you just got something on there?” He added. “There was a cut too there.”

“Oh…,” I hurriedly got over my fingers that hovering my lips. “Last night I was just bumping to… to… to a stupid wall.” I answered, groggily. “It’s going to be okay once coordi nuna covers it with the base.” I said.

“Okay, as long as you are not stealing someone’s kiss.” Manager hyung uttered chuckling.

“What?” I hissed. But, then I fell to silence. “Hyung…,” I spoke.

“Humm?” he hummed in return.

“You know, it’s just for reference… for probably my upcoming movie, who knows… m…,” I stopped for a while. Manager hyung waited for me to speak again. “If a girl rejects you, but she kisses you, what it can possibly mean?”

“She likes you.” Manager hyung answered confidently.

“How do you know?” I asked in confusion while leaning my body forward, interested.

“Isn’t that push and pull?” He replied. “But, there is an option too, that she must have her own reason why she rejects you. You know since she doesn’t want to be with you but she actually likes you…, she kissed you right?” he smiled, jokingly, “… Who is it by the way, Lu Hanie?”

“Huh?” I widened my eyes before waving my hands in front of my face. “I have said it’s for acting reference, hyung…,”

“Hahahahaha,” Manager hyung fell to laughter, “I don’t mind if it’s actually not.” He then arched one of his eyebrows, teasing me. I just scoffed while turning my head to see the scenery outside the van. Could she probably like me?

 

Weeks later, winter

Two weeks before Christmas…

 

Choi Seyoung

I was so damn bored, sitting on my desk while editing my current new story. Park Babo was sitting on his desk as well while talking with someone on his phone. I saw my drawing, it was no good. There was no any single thing that looked good today, pissed me off. I huffed to the pc monitor while taking my cup and dragged my feet to the coffee maker on the corner of the room. I scanned our team’s office room. Almost all the desks’ lamps were off, meant only me and Babo who stayed late. I sighed before pressing few button to make a coffee. My head pounded hard, no joke, Babo and I needed to work well finishing the deadline so that we could take a rest during Christmas.

Seeing the coffee being poured into my cup, reminding me the Americano served in the café across the road. But, I was just too lazy to go there. Suddenly I took my phone from my pocket and took a photo of the cup that was half-filled. I thought I should update my Instagram. The last time I updated was when I got drunk in Minhyuk’s club, meant months ago already.

Crop the photo to fit in on the frame. Wrote the caption. Tagged the place –office. And uploaded. “Hhh…,” I slightly smile before taking my coffee and back to sit on my desk. I turned my head when Babo nudged my arm. “Why?” I asked lazily.

“Wanna go out for a while?” He asked. “Aren’t you hungry?” He palmed his stomach.

“I am.” I answered. “But, I am just too lazy to move. Let’s make a delivery.” I suggested.

“Aish.” He let out a deep sigh. “Let’s get out… Ahreum waits me.” He spoke. “Ups.” He suddenly sealed his lips. I chuckled. “You know, because it’s been a while I haven’t met her…,” He frowned.

“Can you go by yourself? It’s already late and you ask your fiancée to go out just to accompany you eating? And, on top of that you drag me? Are you stupid? Oh okay, you are Babo after all…,” I laughed, “… So, as a good friend, I suggest you, to go by yourself. That’s your date. You and Ahreum. You don’t need me.” I huffed.

“But…,” He checked my face thoroughly, “… But is it really okay to leave you alone in this huge building? You are going to be alone in here…,” he uttered.

“I’ll be okay. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter