Fever

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

It was so warm, my body felt so good. I arched my back when slightly opening my eyes. Slowly the lit hit my opened lids. Where is it…? I rubbed my eyes while eyeing my surrounding. My forearms felt the warm blanket that covered my body. I touched my forehead. Someone had put wet towel on my forehead. I tried to sit when suddenly I felt a struck headache and decided to back to sleep flat on the bed.

This room… I know this room…

I opened my eyes widely in shock. Isn’t this the room that I got into this morning? How could I end up here again? I still remembered the wide glass window and the too-bright-lamp, and also the books shelf. My eyes caught the photo in the big frame beside the shelf. I lined my eyes to see it better…

Who is he…? I saw him somewhere… He is so familiar…

The photo was a man with a shy smile and his messy brown hair made him look gentle and handsome at the same time. He looked somehow warm with his face facing the ground and his left forearm slightly cross over his chest.

Wait…

Lu Han? FREAKING LU HAN?

I snapped my mind back. Well, probably I was dreaming right now. I closed my eyes for a several minutes. Then, I opened it again. I sighed. Damn it. The photo was still there, hanging with all of the mercy, while I was still laying here. Wait… so, am I now in Lu Han’s freaking place? I gazed the entire room… it was supposed to be a mere dream. It’s a dream, Seyoung –A DREAM! I pinched my hand.

“Ouch.” I flinched. It hurt. So, it was no way a dream. It was a factual event. O m g. I needed to get out from here. I was not a sasaeng who would come to this idol’s place. Why do I come here at first? How come I am here?

Calm down, you, Seyoung, it could be just a room of someone who idolizes Lu Han. I smiled, as thinking may there be that option too. I felt the headache coming again. But, the one who saved me the night before was a man… Could it be a man idolizes a man too? Heck, weird though…

I heard the door creak opened. Someone had entered the room. I held my breath as waiting for the owner of this place came closer toward me –toward the bed.

My mind suddenly cursed, Seyoung, what if the man is actually Lu Han? Gee, could you face him? This morning you did neglect him, you, brat…

And I defense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter