A Little Piece of Puzzle

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung

“Lu Han…,” I whispered, so desperate to back away from him. “Lu…,”

“Ssh…,” He hushed me while trying to steal another kiss from me. I tried to push him but it was a fail. He captured my lips eventually. His smooth lips killing me inside and I couldn’t resist him. I kissed him back. It was so messy I couldn’t differentiate which moan was his or mine. My back was hitting the wooden door of my bedroom. Lu Han accidentally pushed me harder that made me turned the doorknob.

“…,” I muttered in his lips when both us fell on the floor, with Lu Han hovering on top of me. I chuckled and surrounded his neck with my arms. “Sorry.” I laughed.

“You laugh finally.” He pecked my lips. “I love you most when you laugh.” He continued, his eyes locked with mine. Slowly I turned my head to face the ceiling behind his back. I feel shy….

“Lu Han…,” I called his name, “… Do you still want me in your life?” He looked at me, brows arched.

“What do you mean?” He stood and walked to the door, closing it behind his back before going back towards me and pulled me on to his body. Without any words, he carried me in bridal style. I gasped, “Lu…,” He placed me on my bed. I sat right after he sat on his knees in front of me.

“Seyoung…,” He lowly uttered while looking up at me, “… I hope you don’t think of anything stupid…,” I gazed him, slowly tears started to glimmer on my eyes. “Why… are you… crying?” He hurriedly stood up and sat beside me on the bed, pulling me on his embrace. I leaned my head on his chest.

“After…,” I tried to not stuttering, “After everything that you see… will you still want me?” I lowly cried on his chest. “My dysfunctional family…,” I paused, “the reason I can’t let myself fall in love to other…,” I can’t believe it, I am talking about this issue with a completely someone else other than Reyoung. “I do not want other people seeing the weak me… I… hate people look down at me… pity me… I hate that, Lu Han…,”

He patted my back while caressing my hair. “Have I looked pitying you…?” He whispered. “If I have, I am sorry…,” He continued, “I never once think of you as someone else other than you yourself, Seyoung. You are just Seyoung if you are with me…,” He kissed my top, “… I don’t care who your family is, I just care of a girl named Seyoung…,”

“But…,” I sighed, “You’ve seen me broken into pieces… I am just a broken piece, Lu Han…,”

“I don’t care… as long as it is you, I don’t care, I love you, Seyoung…,” He spoke, “You know?” He cupped my face, seeing me warmly, “Do you think I don’t have a problem? If you share yours, I will share mine…,” Lu Han looked so serious. My heart skipped a beat. “Open up for me, Seyoung…,”

“Lu Han…,” I sobbed, “… You have seen it…,”

“I have seen it… but I still do not want to ask until you tell me by yourself…,” He leaned closer towards me, “… It’s okay too, if you do not want to tell me though…, I won’t force you since I just want to be with you… I respect every your privacy…,” He chuckled, “is that a fine deal?”

“I hate dad.” Unconsciously I confessed. I could hear Lu Han gasped in silent. “I hate my mom either. I hate everyone.” I kept on talking. “I only had Reyoung in my life.” I started to talk nonsense, I believed. “You see, that woman is my dad’s girlfriend. My mom knows everything but she acts as if nothing happened. Everyone in my family knows that girl as my dad’s secretary. Reyoung and I have known about it since childhood.” I started to cry again. “It’s so hard for me since young to protect Reyoung from seeing every bad things coming…, I did not want her to see dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter