Car

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

I gulped down my spit while trying to ignore the couple eyes that watched me like I was a source of their entertainment. I slowly growled when seeing Lu Han walked towards us. My eyes flickered on him with eyebrows furrowed, demanding a help when someone who sat in front of me coughed. I turned my head to him quickly as he smirked at me, “So, you are that nuna?” He asked. “You were the one who was helped by Lu Han hyung, right?” He looked at me wide eyed. Just like D.O. would do, eyes wide opened.

I nodded before peeking at him, and the other man asked, “Are you guys dating now?” My eyes opened wide. “I bet you are.” The man laughed showing his goofy side. He was like Chanyeol whom I watched on TV. I blinked several times seeing him before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Lu Han smiled at me before sitting beside me.

“Eat.” He ordered. I shook my head. “Eat, I say, Seyoung.” He insisted.

“I am not hungry.” I grumbled as I fidgeted my fingers. How could I get hungry here when two hot guys watching me intensely? No, add Lu Han on the list, they were three of them here. Three of EXO. God damn it, they were looking at me, and I was bare-face with black-eyes-bags. I was surely ugly here.

“You haven’t eaten anything, Seyoung…,” Lu Han sighed, “Since yesterday, for your freaking information.” He hissed. I glanced at him who rolled his eyes.

“Just eat nuna.” D.O suggested while ing a plate of kimbab on to my side. I smiled at him and held my hand out to take a roll of them and chewed it fast. “Chanyeol and I made these.” He uttered. “Since Kris hyung is here, we come here this morning to welcome him and use the bathroom to shower. I am sorry that we made you scared.” He giggled. “I don’t know that you were sleeping in our Lu Han’s hyung’s room.”

“That’s odd.” Chanyeol interrupted. “Since when you let anyone sleep in your room, hyung?” He saw Lu Han who just scrunched his nose in response.

“She is not just ‘anyone’.” I saw Kris walked out from the other room and ruffled his hair before Chanyeol and D.O. stood and hugged him made the taller man stumble in his place. “Wait, guys, wait…,” He giggled when the younger ones battled for a hug from him. “I need to get something to drink, I just woke up…,” He yawned before shoving Chanyeol and D.O to the side. He walked to the kitchen, passing me and Lu Han who sat on the carpet in living area. “And, both of you, it’s still morning, and you guys, really are trouble. Your ruckus made me awake.” He opened one his half-lidded eyes before gulping a glass of mineral water. “And, Seyoung didn’t sleep alone…,” He whispered to his two little brothers. D.O. and Chanyeol looked at him, seemed waiting for the next words, “… Lu Han companied her… hahahaha…,” Kris laughed out loud. The other guys took a peek at me and Lu Han.

“Cool.” Muttered D.O. “It’s new for our Lu Han hyung…!”

“I should tell Baekhyun…,” Chanyeol took his cell from his pocket when suddenly there was a loud knock on the front door. I jolted on my seat, peek at Lu Han who shrugged his shoulder while looking down at me through the corner of his eyes. “Who is that?” Chanyeol scoffed before running to the intercom. “Woaaa…!” He clapped. “Minseok hyung is here.” He then pressed the intercom button and ran to the front door where I could see it was open and Xiumin walked towards living room holding plastic bags on both of his hands.

Lu Han stood up. “What is that?” He asked, running to Minseok’s side and helping him bring the plastic bag. Chanyeol trailed behind them to the kitchen. I saw Minseok stopped in his place when seeing Kris before hugging him.

“Been years, Yi Fan.” He muttered.

“Yes, Minseok.” Kris smiled before caressing the older man’s back. I smiled to the sight that I could witness. This was really a rare experience for me. And, it was precious as well for me. It seemed like EXO was never changing. They were still here, and I missed how I was supposed to going crazy over them. I giggled.

“What’s so funny?” Suddenly I could feel someone sat beside me. Lu Han. He looked at me thoroughly. I just shook my head.

“Nothing.” I muttered while biting my lips.

“Don’t bite your lip.” He hissed. “Eat.” He reached a plate of kimchi fried rice. “Chanyeol made it this morning. You should try eating EXO’s cook’s dish.” He smiled. “This is probably the only chance.” Uttered him while taking a full spoon of fried rice and pushed it towards my lips. I opened my lips without taking off my eyes from his. “Good, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter