Club

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

“What the hell he was doing?” I put the glass on the table, angrily. The bartender gave me the beer again. I drank it in one shot. It felt bitter and slowly burnt my throat. But, I wanted it, to erase that disgusting kiss of Lu freaking Han on my lips. I wept my lips couple of times while growling made the bartender watched me, “oh, I am okay, just ignored me.” I held my hands up while forcing a smile.

From behind the bartender’s shoulder I could see someone running toward me, my sister, Reyoung.  I waved my hand while hiccupping, handed my glass to the bartender who smiled while pouring another shot of beer again. “Unnie!” My sister flopped on the chair beside me. “An apple juice, boy!” She ordered apple juice, huu, so chickened of her!

“Hey, you are not drinking?” I tapped her cheek, gently, “Apple juice? You are not fifteen years old girl anymore, Rere…,” Rere was the nickname of my sister given by me.

“Sese, I am going to drive you home, somehow…,” She chuckled. “So, I am not drinking.” The bartender put the apple juice on the front of Reyoung. “Sese, what happened actually? Why you call me? Aren’t you busy?” She asked. Sese was my nickname, from SE of Seyoung, just like Rere, from RE of Reyoung. “If you start to call me with that nickname, you must be drunk by now.” She gazed the bartender. “How long she has been here, Minhyukie?” The bartender was Reyoung’s old friend, named Minhyuk. Both of us often came to his bar when we wanted to have a talk or rant our problems.

Minhyuk gestured a V sign to Reyoung. “Yah, two hours?” Reyoung eyed me in disbelief. “And, all she did was drinking?” Minhyuk nodded. “Unnie, what happened actually? You have stopped drinking right for this year. Yah… except the last one on my party…,”

“Yah, Minhyuk-yaa, why do you tell her?” I scoffed to the boy. “I said don’t tell her…,”

“Sese, you are drunk.” Minhyuk uttered. “You can’t get yourself drunk, Sese.” He said.

“Don’t call me Sese-Sese, Minhyuk…,” I glanced at him. “Or, you want me to call you Hyukhyukie? You hate that, don’t you? Hahahah… hikss…,” Minhyuk just laughed at my words. “Ujujuju… Minhyuk is so cute…,” I reached my hand toward his cheek. “Let nuna pinch your cheek once… you don’t let me do that since middle school… urghh…,”

“Unnie, what happened?” Reyoung shook my arm.

“Both of you…,” I glanced to the bar, seeing if there were many people or not. It was so empty that I believed even if there was a fly flew here the sound could be heard. “…kept it secret, right?”

Minhyuk and Reyoung nodded in sync. Minhyuk put down the bottle in his hand, and swayed her neck, got closer to me. Reyoung, too, got her ear closer to my lips. Both of them looked funny, but I loved this side of them. My two adorable dongsaengs.

I laughed seeing them before whispering. “My first kiss got stolen…,” I hiccupped for once. Minhyuk and Reyoung on the other side glanced into each other eyes. I drank the beer on my glass, while waiting for their reactions. Both of them kept silent for a while before fell to laughter. “Why? Is this funny?” I frowned.

“Funny, nuna…,” Minhyuk said, “…it’s not like you get pregnant or something…,” he wept his tears cause of the laughter.

“I thought you get something really bad…, it’s just a kiss, unnie…,” Reyoung palmed her stomach, trying to stop laughing.

I scoffed. “You don’t know yet, guys, who this jerk that stole my kiss…,” I held my chin on my palms, “…I bet you guys will faint if hearing who this jerk is…,” my eyes were back and forth from Minhyuk to Reyoung.

“Who is it though, nuna?” Minhyuk asked while lowering his head to get close to my lips. I whispered to his ear. He suddenly jerked when hearing the name slipped from my lips.

“Who?” Reyoung asked in curiosity.

Minhyuk just looked at me in a daze. “How…,” he tried to breathe, “…how the damn that could happen, nuna?”

“What is it? Who is it?” Reyoung shook me. “Oh, Minhyuk, who is the man?”

“Lu Han.” Minhyuk answered.

“WHAT?” Reyoung jumped from her seat. “DO NOT KID ME, UNNIE.”

I just nodded. “That was him.” I sobbed. “I hated him.” I hiccupped for the last one, before hit the bar counter with my head.

“She faints now, Reyoung.” That were the only words that I could hear before unconsciously falling to sleep.

Lu Han

“Hyung, so today you met with the author of the webtoon? How is he? I heard he is a guy.” Tao asked me when we were in the boarding room waiting our flight to Chinese. “I read the webtoon already.” He said.

“Uhm… I heard that is so popular nowadays.” Minseok added. “You are lucky yaaa,” He smiled from behind his I-pad. “Now, I am reading it…,” Chen who sat beside Minseok, turned his head to take a look on his I-pad.

“This is the one will be played by Lu Han hyung?” Chen asked while pointing to Minseok’s I-pad. “Owaa… he does look like you, hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter