Peach Delight

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

After watching TV entire day, Minseok dragged me to get some coffee at noon. His love toward coffee couldn’t be helped. “There is a coffee shop just few blocks away from here, Lu Han.” He said, trying to lure me into his little trick. I tried to ignore his whining by watching intensely the news on TV. “Lu Han…,” He shook my both shoulders.

“So, why?” I asked while pushing away his hands on my shoulders. “Stop your whining, you look just exactly like a girl.” I hissed. “Can you stop drinking coffee just for a day?” I yawned as I laid down on the couch. “I am sleepy now.” I uttered while crossing my hands under my head as a pillow.

“Lu Han, tomorrow we will have a pack up schedule, we can’t enjoy ourselves like today,” Minseok frowned, pouting his lips. “You are my best friend, right?”

“Why can’t you do that alone? Why must with me?” I muttered. “The other boys probably sleeping and resting right now, why are you the only one wants to go to coffee shop?” I barely opened my eyes.

“Fine then, I’ll tell the others that you have girl without telling us.” Minseok whispered. I opened my eyes in second and glared at him. “Otthae?” He arched one of his eyebrows.

“I said she is not my girl. I don’t even know her.” I said.

“These are my precious heels… burgundy… eight centimeters…,” she hiccupped, “it’s a secret though,” she looked at me with her slightly opened eyes, “I don’t want other people touch them… my baby, the burgundy heels… are my baby,” She said while cupping my cheeks and pecked my lips.

I shook my head, erasing that split second moment that happening last night. She is just a drunk girl and she doesn’t even remember what happened last night. But, I can’t say that she is stranger anymore… with that little secret in my hand… or am I too childish to think hard over simply thing like that?

“Well, then, I’ll take that heels,” Minseok smirked, “that is not even yours.”

“Wait!” I shouted.

“Nah, I get you…,” Minseok laughed loudly, fell flat on the couch, beside me.

“Why will you take those heels?” I asked, woke up from my laying position, and sat straight, back on the arm of the couch.

“I am just kidding… kidding…,” Minseok still laughed. “Well, then, up to you, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter