Early Christmas Party

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

“Okay, okay, I’ll come.” I hissed to the phone while taking my coat from my seat. I turned my head to Babo who still tried to give the last touch on his drawing. “Babo,” I called. He hummed in return. “I’ll get going, my sister and her husband makes an early Christmas party. Are you coming?”

“Oh, I got the invitation too from director Joon…,” Babo looked up and smiled. “I’ll come with Ahreum. It’s already late by the way,” he chuckled, “But, Ahreum still needs to do something else. You can go first, Seyoung.” He gazed me while gestured me to go on first.

I pouted. “Okay, see you there.” I uttered before leaving Babo alone on his desk. I wore my coat while entering the elevator. Today was a week before Christmas where Reyoung and her husband decided to make an early Christmas party for their closest persons. Include me. Fuh. I huffed. Actually I was just too lazy to do any party. I felt so tired of working the whole day. Plus, when Joon said closest persons, meant it was super vast persons in a huge hall. I meant he worked with many film crews, and some artists. Of course, there would be several celebs there. I hated large scale party. Aish, if only Reyoung was not my sister…. I sighed inwardly.

The cab that I took sent me to the address where Reyoung texted me earlier. I gazed the big building in front of me. This was one of Dad’s apartment buildings. I did not realize the address at all. Were they using an apartment here? The biggest one? Heol, Dad loved Reyoung. I chuckled before walking towards the lobby where I recognized several securities there. One of them widened his eyes when seeing me coming and bowing ninety degree. “Miss…,” he mumbled. I nodded while glancing to him, asking him to pretend to not know me. He looked understanding what I meant before giving a flat face again.

I saw the elevator almost shut closed before catching it. Fortunately, the person inside it was kind enough to wait me. I entered the elevator while bowing showing my gratitude. I gazed the person who stood by himself in this elevator. He was a man around my age, wearing a black jacket with shades and blue jeans. I felt like seeing him somewhere… but I didn’t remember where… he looked familiar… ehm… I rolled my eyes while thinking when suddenly the man spoke, “What level are you heading?”

“Huh?” I turned my head, “Oh, the very top.” I answered.

“Are you probably coming to Han I Joon’s Christmas party too?” He asked. How this man knows Joon? Who is he? “Are you an actress?” He tilted his head while examining me. “I don’t know you though… or, an Idol?” He asked again. “But, I saw you somewhere…,” he whispered, more to himself.

I sighed. “I am not.” I uttered. “I am just someone who got invited by the couple.” I added.

“Oh?” The man pouted, but he still looked at me through his shade. Suddenly he opened his shade a little, enough to make me furrow my brows. I saw those eyes somewhere… where…. My mind was about to process in digging further memories about ‘those eyes’ when suddenly the man yelped. “GOD, THE BURGUNDY HEELS!” He pointed my burgundy heels while completely taking off his shade.

Those eyes…. I jolted in my place as realizing those eyes owner. “OMG, YOU ARE FREAKING XIUMIN!” I gasped while walking backward until I felt the coldness on my back cause of the elevator wall.

 

Kim Minseok

“I told you she is here, Han.” I whispered into my phone in the middle of the crowd. The party held by director Joon was crazy. “What do you mean with ‘who’? Of course the burgundy heels owner!” I hissed. “Now I get you… hahaha… I know you lovesick… just come.” I teased Lu Han through the phone. “Or, I will kidnap her for myself, if you not coming…,” I chuckled when hearing Lu Han’s voice became fussy and uneasy. “So, I said, just come. Kris can wait.” I said. “Okay, I’ll hang the phone.” And I pocketed my phone again before walking towards the couch where the burgundy heels-girl sitting, playing with her phone.

 

Choi Seyoung

He is coming.

I my lips while pretending to not see him coming. But, hell, my heart was beating so fast. I couldn’t believe myself, I would meet Xiumin here. The oldest of EXO, in here, walking towards me. Xiumin was one of the EXO members that I liked most. I remembered back then I liked to collect his photo cards along with Lu Han’s. Although now those photo cards probably had been thrown to the trash can.

He is sitting beside me.

I inhaled, trying to be calm. “Hi, so what’s your name again?” He asked when he finally settled himself on the couch beside me.  I looked up to him, “Uh? Me?” I pointed myself with my index finger stuttering. He nodded. “Seyoung…. Choi Seyoung.” I introduced myself.

“Nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter