Photo

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

“Hyung!” Someone shouted at me. I watched this tall guy with the panda-eyes from over my shoulder, walking toward me. “You are early…,” he said. I just nodded while continued walking side by side with him. “Hyung, for real, why haven’t you just immediately taken that movie role?” He whispered right on my ear, seemed afraid like there would be someone listening to his very voice. “Isn’t that nice role…?”

I rolled my eyes. Believe me, it was still morning, and the guts of people here were always this working up. I stopped my walk, the kid bumped to my left shoulder. Looking up to him, I cleared my throat, “You can meet our CEO and say that you would like to take that offer instead of me,” I paused, “how?”

He looked at me taken a back. “Hyung…,” he lost in words, “I don’t mean to…,”

“Fine then,” I cut his words off while started to walk along the corridor again, “It’s still in the morning and my toast even hasn’t been finish digested, and you talk about work. Aren’t you getting tired of it, Tao?” Mumbling to my own words, I reached the room at the end of the corridor and opened the door to find the room filled with kids, my group members though. Tao followed me completely so silent and didn’t talk again before he sat on the couch.

“Hyung, morning!” Someone with big eyes hugged me tight.

“Ah… D.O.-yaaa...,” I tried to lose his grip on my body. “Why? What’s occasion?” I asked.

“You’ve got yourself a girl, hyung?” Another tall guy said while putting the guitar in his hand to the wall. “…Err…, really, hyung?” He grinned.

“Who said that, Chanyeol-ah?” I asked while D.O. loosened his embrace on my body that I felt I could breathe again. I swept the room with my eyes, while I found Minseok rubbing the back of his neck. No need more word, I had found the culprit. I gave him a dead glare. “Then, what’s the problem?” I muttered while situated myself between Minseok and our leader, Suho –Junmyeon (I prefer to call him Suho). I punched Minseok’s thigh lightly. He chuckled in response while trying to hug me.

I heard Suho cleared his throat. Minseok and I stopped bickering and turned our heads to his direction. I eyed him with curiosity. This kid seemed having something in his throat that going to explode any moment, but he held it.

“Something you want to say, Suho?” I asked. He looked up and caught my eyes. He awkwardly rubbed his neck. “I know you want to say something, Suho.” I uttered while slightly massaging his right shoulder.

He then gave me a shy smile. “Hyung…,” he paused, “… is that true, you’ve got yourself a girl?” he asked. I mentally giggled and watching him thoroughly, waiting him to say more.

I shook my head.

His eyes widened. “Huh?” He furrowed his brows. “But, Minseok hyung said that… you…,”

“Do you believe him?” I pointed to Minseok’s nose that made him swayed my finger away. “I just helped this certain girl… and she left her heels at home when this boy came to my place and he must spread that rumor…,” I hugged Minseok’s neck, “he is kidding… I don’t have girl, guys…” I said to all eyes that watched me curiously right now.

Ten of them stayed still, not moved even a bit and kept on their eyes on me.

“Why? What?” looking up, felt ridiculous, I furrowed my brows.

“Actually… it’s not only Minseok hyung who said that…,” Suho took something from the table beside the couch, “but… this…,” he handed me a paper. “A journalist had taken this… seem it was taken last night…,”

I took the paper from Suho’s hand. It turned out of an A4 sized photo paper. Scrunching my nose, I saw the photo… which made me produce a slight deep groan.

“…at your basement.” continued Suho.

Last night memory that I was piggy-backing Seyoung now portrayed on this A4 sized photo. I knew all of us now held our breath and the thick air full of anxiexty filled the room. Tao who seemed knowing nothing, since he got to the room at the same time with me, took a peek on the photo and gasped caused Baekhyun to pat his back.

“Hmm…,” I hummed trying to break the nerve-wracking silence among eleven of us. “Well… it’s not like you guys seen… and also this journalist thinks…,” I stopped for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter