Repay Kisses

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Reyoung

It had been some hours after the party ended, but I didn’t see Seyoung unnie. Was she already back to her room? In the middle of searching unnie, Joon oppa dragged me toward our room and made me forget about her at all.

I hoped she had been back to her room –safely.

 

Lu Han

The sand lightly buried my feet as I walked over toward my room’s direction. My fingers entwined with Seyoung’s. “Watch out…,” I said as I led her to the rock fence that became the barrier of my room with the seashore. I unclasped our intertwined fingers before hoping over the fence. She looked at me, whining, made me giggle. “Come…,” I said as I gestured her to hop on the fence and I would catch her.

“My damn dress, Lu Han…,” she gazed her dress which was up to her knees. She then shrugged her shoulders. “What am I supposed to do?”

“Rip it apart.” I suggested playfully while lightly chuckling.

“You do not invest that damn idea, Lu Han sshi!” She frowned, before looking down and taking her burgundy heels from her feet. She held them before throwing them on to me. “Nah, please take care of my babies.” She muttered. I caught the heels abruptly before realizing that Seyoung was literally ripped her dress apart on one side. I widened my eyes while hugging the heels. “…What?” She chinned up before hoping on to the fence.

“What the hell are you doing, woman?” I muttered, amazed, while helping her get down to the ground. She hopped on my chest while giggling. “What is so funny here?” I asked, eyeing her torn dress.

“This experience.” She replied, breathing softly, “… funny, Lu Han.” She took her heels before heading to the porch behind my room. “Open the door, won’t you?” She put her hands on both of her sides while glancing to the locked door. I ran hurriedly toward her, while palming my face, she is crazy… I laughed inwardly, but I like her, oh God.

Once I opened the door, she slid quickly into my room. I rolled my eyes before closing the door behind my back. The lamp was turn off but I still could see her shadowy figure among the darkness. Somehow her build looked beautiful with just the moonlight that entered through the curtained window showered her. In that short moment, I realized how different we were actually. She was natural. Meanwhile, I was a fake one. She did not really need any make up and she looked flawless already. As an idol, I always needed make up and touch up here and there every time I got out into public. Ripping my suits? That was just in a dream! But, this girl did everything she wanted to do. Did I deserve her? Could I be running beside her?

“Lu Han…,” her soft voice made me back to the earth, “… can I use the bathroom? My feet are covered with sand…,” She gazed her tiny feet. I nodded while holding her hands and helping her to find the bathroom. “Thank you.” She muttered before entering the bathroom.

I waited while listening to the water running. I gazed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter