The Choi

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

“Guys, Seyoung is here!” Seyoung’s aunt who greeted us in the yard had dragged Seyoung towards the living room and I trailed behind them. I saw some girls sitting around in the living area wearing dresses that looked like quite expensive and limited. Well, they were buying dresses with their own money, different with us, artists, wearing branded stuffs just because of sponsors giving us. I didn’t really care to buy one for myself. That would be a waste of money. Really, our worlds were quite different. Seyoung with all the glamorous sides and me who needed to work my off to get paid well.

“Seyoung eonnie!” Girls that looked like younger than me and Seyoung started to turn their heads towards our direction. “Long time no see.” They were waving their hands to Seyoung before they were looking at me in shock.

Seyoung’s aunt laughed before speaking, “He is Seyoung’s boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!” The girls shouted with jaws dropped.

“Lu Han?” One of them uttered in disbelief. “How could?”

“Tch. I don’t believe it, she will date an idol.” One of them hissed. “Can’t you date someone better?”

I froze in my place. Their reactions were quite making me taken aback. They did not adore my presence like what my fans would do. They mocked Seyoung of having me as her boyfriend. Seyoung peeked at me before caressing my wrist and intertwined our fingers. I looked at her. She assured me a smile. I smiled back to her when I heard a deep voice talked behind me and Seyoung.

“Seyoung?”

I and Seyoung turned around to meet a man in his late twenties looking back at us. I glanced at Seyoung who widened her eyes. “Who?” I whispered on to her ear.

“Oppa.” She murmured.

“Oppa?” I turned my head to take a good look at the man who was higher than me by few inches and looked extremely handsome and manly with expensive black suit fitted in his well-built-body. His eyes were warm and only looked at Seyoung. He didn’t even take a glance at me. Who is he?

 

Choi Seyoung

At first, I didn’t believe that the special guest Mom had talked about was Yoreum oppa. I looked at him in a shock. It had been years I hadn’t met him. He looked older but still good looking just like back then.

“How are you?” He asked. “You haven’t changed much.” He continued while taking few steps towards me.

“Oh?” I blinked my eyes before looking up to meet eyes with his. “I am fine.” I replied. “How are you, oppa?”

“I am good, as always.” He uttered. “By the way, who is he?” His gaze moved to my right side. I turned my head to see Lu Han eyed Yoreum oppa thoroughly.

“I am her boyfriend.” Lu Han said in reply. I squealed silently in my place. “I am Lu Han.” He continued while handing out his hand. I felt like I had stopped breathing seeing both of them. Yoreum oppa smiled and shook Lu Han’s hand. “And, who are you?” Lu Han asked.

“Lu Han…,” I whispered which was completely ignored by him.

“I am?” Yoreum oppa giggled. “I am Yoreum. Seyoung’s oppa.”

“I think Seyoung just has a younger sister…,” Lu Han mumbled.

“I am just an oppa who likes her a lot, Lu Han sshi.” Yoreum oppa chuckled. “Yah. Seyoung, I don’t know that you will have a handsome boyfriend like Lu Han sshi. Yah, you have grown up, girl.”

“Oppa…,” I whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter