The Flight

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han

It was early in the morning when I got into airport to go to Jeju with all the crews of our movie because of our director Han I Joon’s wedding would be held there. It was actually worrisome for me since I went all alone without my manager or any members from my group. But, I couldn’t help it because director Han I Joon had personally invited me. And, yes, I was sitting here, in one of VIP seats with Han I Joon’s family members. He had such huge family plus some of Reyoung’s cousins. He said the other family members had already been in Jeju, included Reyoung’s parents and his parents as well.

I seated all alone while seeing the noise made by both excited groom and bride to be. Somehow I didn’t know what had caused the noise when suddenly I saw someone walked hurriedly to the VIP cabin.

Choi Seyoung.

“Unnie!” Reyoung yelped, walking toward her older sister. “Why are you so late? I am already afraid you are not going to catch up the flight.” She hissed.

“Mian mian…, I have some problem in the toilet…,” Seyoung smiled, while caressed her younger sister’s arm. “Where do I sit?” She asked while steadying her breath. I giggled seeing her panting like that; when without any warning Reyoung pointed her index finger to my direction. I eyed her. Hurriedly I looked at my next seat that was empty, no one was sitting there.

Oh, well, she is going to sit by my side. Oh, Lu Han.

I could see Seyoung widely opened her eyes seeing me already situated myself on the seat beside her seat, “Oh, please, Reyoung?” She hissed. The younger one shrugged her shoulders. “Oh, okay.” Seyoung nodded while patting Reyoung’s shoulder.

“Sorry, unnie, there is no more of empty seat.” Reyoung uttered.

Seyoung glanced at me and walked toward my direction, calmly. Yes, she walked very calmly. On the other hand, I didn’t know why my heart was beating like crazy. What’s wrong with me? Today she braided her hair and let it fall on her right shoulder. The sunshine that came through the plane window had given some effects that caused her looked stunning. The casual white t-shirt and those old blue jeans looked surprisingly good on her. When she walked, her legs with the pair of burgundy heels looked somehow long, although in reality she was not that high either. God, can I stop observing her? I need to stop it now, it corrupts my freaking mind!

When I looked at her in a daze, she already stood in front of me. “Oh, hi, again,” she smiled –more like a smirk though–, “Lu Han…,” she paused, “…sshi,” added her.

“Hi, Seyoung sshi…,” I replied, “surprisingly we meet again, yeah.”

“It’s not surprising though.” She said. “I knew already that you are gonna be here, somewhat.” She then eyed the empty seat next to mine which was on the inner side, nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter