Second

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“From the moment I met you, I don't remember how much time has passed.”

Run – EXO-K

 

"HOLY !!" Yonghwa pointed her sister, who was preparing breakfast in disbelieved. "How could you wake up this early?!" Yonghwa rubbed his eyes, thinking that maybe he was dreaming. Because Eunji was never woke up by herself. It was always Yonghwa or Jinwoon who would come to her room, did some stupid pranks, and if the pranks didn't work, they would wake her up like a police who busted in a homicide suspect, with an unforgivable force. And seeing her, his little sister already awoke and even preparing breakfast, was the kind of odd.

"Hyung, why are you so noisy?" Jinwoon approached his older brother, yawning. "Your curse successfully waking me up... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" Jinwoon's jaw dropped. "How the hell she could wake up faster than us?! Our Jungie! Our Jungie woke up faster than us!!!" Jinwoon screamed even louder. "Yah, hyung! Pinch me! Hit me! Anything! Make me sure that this is not a dream!"

And Yonghwa pinched Jinwoon's arm with a little power.

"! I'm not dreaming! Hyung, this is a miracle!!!" Jinwoon stared at Yonghwa, who was nodding in agreement.

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Don't overreact, oppa."

"Don't overreact?" Yonghwa repeated Eunji's words with an exactly over reaction. "Don't overreact?! Yah, Woonie, how many times Jungie wakes up faster than us?"

Jinwoon pretended to think, even he knew exactly the answer. "Never?"

"Exactly!" Yonghwa exlaimed. "Never!" Yonghwa touched Eunji's forehead and shook his head. "She is not sick, Woonie. What happened to her?"

"Yah, you big brats! You better eat your breakfast and save that useless thoughts! I'm fine, okay? I'm fine."

Yonghwa didn't seem to believe. "Is there someone you like?" Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows when staring Eunji didn't answer. "Is there, isn't it? Because it's impossible you could wake up so early out of sudden."

Eunji tried to control her temper as long as she could. Both of her brothers could be the pain in the , like very much.

"You both are annoying. I'm out of here." She walked out from the kitchen, leaving two over protective brothers behind.

"Yah, Woonie." Yonghwa called his younger broteher.

"What?" asked Jinwoon, while chewing his toast. ", Jungie made a delicious toast, really. She has to do this more often later."

"You have to take care of her, okay? I don't want any stupid guy made her crying." Yonghwa said, then ate one of the toasts.

Jinwoon nodded. "Relax. I already took care about it." He his lips. "Even I don't really trust them." He mumbled, then staring at Yonghwa.

The youngest was preparing her uniform when she realized that his brothers were true. She was never able to wake up without any force. And honestly, Eunji had a nightmare, that was why she woke up too early in the morning.

In her nightmare, that jerk, yeah, that handsome jerk named Byun Baekhyun, was her boyfriend and acted sweeter than a candy. And that nightmare had to be stopped because Eunji opened her eyes, right before Baekhyun's lips touched hers. What the hell. What caused her to dream that jerk?

"I must have lost my mind!" Eunji ruffled her hair and went into bathroom. She really had to take a bath. Maybe, it would help her to calm herself.

***

Baekhyun was disturbed. Attention, everyone, Byun Baekhyun was seriously disturbed. His eyes were staring at the laughing freshman who seemed intensely looking at her tablemate, the guy who has an unknown name, with a perfect heart-shape lips and doe eyes, who didn't say anything funny at all! If she wanted funny, she could ask him, the one and only Byun Baekhyun, the most popular class clown on earth.

Chanyeol, who didn't notice it before, finally realized the heat inside his best friend. He followed Baekhyun's gaze and he smiled secretly. "If you find her interesting, you could ask her about stuffs, you know."

Baekhyun was surprised and looked at the smiling Chanyeol. He knew that grin. A teasing grin. "I didn't find that brat interesting."

"Yeah right." He nodded, pretending to agree. "So what made you come early to school this morning?" Chanyeol asked. "Our Jongdae almost passed out when he found your bed was neat and you already went to school."

Baekhyun went silent. "You know.. Stuffs." He shrugged.

"Ah. Stuff." Even Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol thought differently, he didn't really care. Well, simply because he had a special reason for going to school too early.

He dreamed. Unlike other dreams, he dreamed about that girl, that freshman, that Jung Eunji. He went insane when he woke up and found himself in a not very nice condition. That thing caused him to busied himself with everything, included taking a bath for hours, mirroring himself, even his mother already told him for hundreds times that he was already handsome, and coming early to school, because he had nothing to do anymore at home.

"Guys." Jongdae spoke to them, yawning. "Would you please do a game, where I don't have to join and sleep?" He asked. "I didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Ah, right. How was Real Madrid? Did they do good?" Chanyeol asked and let Jongdae sat on his seat.

"Of course they do! Ronaldo did awesome on the game. I'm so proud of him." Jongdae smiled widely, but then he yawned again.

"You look like hell, dude. Get some sleep. I will do a game." Chanyeol patted Jongdae's hair and the other whispered several thank yous before laying down his head on the table and went into another universe. Baekhyun was this close to paint Jongdae's face with a permanent marker, when Chanyeol said, "Don't do stupid things, Hyunie. If Jongdae was found sleeping, we three are dead meats for Jinwoon hyung."

The game that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter