First

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“During this dangerous journey, if it's you, come with me.”

Airplane – f(x)

 

"Wake up." A male voice tried to wake his younger sister up.

But she didn't respond. She was snoring, like wanted to tell that male to get out and have a life.

"Don't make me use hard way, you dongsaeng."

Still, she didn't move an inch.

"Fine." He raised his hands up. "Don't blame me, okay? You made me, sister. You made me." He warned.

He grinned and took a glass on the table. His grin grew wider when he saw the glass was filled by water. Slowly, he poured it right into his sister's face, causing the younger yelled in shock.

"OPPA!!!!!"

And that scream was enough to start her day.

***

A guy with a unique cheekbone and a guy with unique ears were staring at each other. Right in front of them, lying a handsome guy, who was still sleeping soundly. They played a paper-stone-scissors game and the cheekbone guy screamed in victory, because he has beaten the other.

"Hell yeah! Finally, my turn has come!" He said happily then did some stretching. When the unique ears guy nodded his head in agreement, he finally jumped up and down on that bed, causing the sleeping guy awoke in annoyance.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! , stop it!" He yelled.

The cheekbone guy stopped his jumping and then smiled to his friend, who looked handsome even with that bed hair. "Good morning, Byun Baekhyun."

"Good morning, s. Thanks for kindly waking me up. I owe you my life." He grumbled.

"Ouch, Chanyeolie. Our Baekhyunie owes us his life! He is so manly. I wish I were a girl so I could pass out in joy."

The unique ears guy, named Park Chanyeol laughed. "You're being too much, Jongdae. You should be grateful that you are his buddy for life."

The other, named Kim Jongdae nodded happily. "Be ready, Hyunie! Our mother has prepared breakfast for us three."

Baekhyun grumbled inside the bathroom, "It's my mother, you punks."

Both Chanyeol and Jongdae were laughing out loud.

***

Jung Eunji didn't get any idea about school's orientation. Okay, okay, she didn't have to parade around like a stupid clown, but still, she didn't get the picture with this. Before, her older brother, Jung Yonghwa said that school's orientation might be fun. There would be meetings with new friends, introduction about the school with all their stuffs, and the most important was talent show. Yonghwa also said that if she were lucky, she could get her boys seniors' attention, and maybe could break her record as 'Finally-Have-A-Boyfriend-After-Years-of-Living'. Yeah, right. He kept teasing her, because Yonghwa finally got the high school's princess, Seo Joohyun.

She sighed when she stopped in front of the school's gate. Seoul High School, a private school, which was labeled as the most prestigious high school in South Korea for six years in rows. It was true that she entered this school because she has been dreaming about it, but the other reason was her brothers, Yonghwa and Jinwoon, attended this school too. Yonghwa graduated with flying colors and currently he was studying at South Korea University of Arts. And Jinwoon? Jinwoon was still a senior and a Vice School President. See? Both of her brothers are shining stars!

'BRUUK'

"Ouch." Someone has pushed her so she crashed to the gate. Eunji looked at the person who dared pushing her.

"Are you okay?" A guy, a bit taller than her, with big doe eyes and heart-shape lips, looked so worried. "I'm sorry. I was so clumsy so I pushed you. I'm sorry." He bowed down.

"Oh no, no, no, no. It's okay. Haha. It's okay." Eunji's anger was gone with the wind.

"Thank you." He smiled. He stuck out his hand. "My name is Do Kyungsoo, by the way. Yours?"

Eunji grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and smiled widely. "I'm Jung Eunji. It's so nice to meet you."

"What is your class?" asked Kyungsoo.

"1C."

"Same as mine!" He smiled again. "Come on, let's go to the class."

Eunji thought she would have a bad day today. But seemed the crashing has changed her fate perfectly.

***

"Yah, hyung! Are you serious to put me with this two?! The class would be nothing but a mess. Read my lips, hyung. Mess. Unlike other mess, it will be a HUGE mess." Baekhyun looked so confused while his eyes were staring at Kim Junmyeon, his senior and also the School President.

It was weird, according to these three guys, because this was their first time tutoring juniors, and heaven knew how noisy it would be if they were in the same room. Even Jinwoon once swore he would glue them three if they can't keep their mouths shut.

"Don't ask me." answered Junmyeon casually. "Ask Jinwoon. He was the one who settled these things."

Baekhyun shook his head. "I will better die than ask about this arrangement to that hyung." Baekhyun never wanted to cause another prank with that guy anymore. Because he ever did a prank once, well a bit harsh actually, sending that guy uncountable anonymous love letters and told everyone about his cheesy replies, made Jinwoon being a joke for a whole semester. Okay, okay, Jinwoon didn't say anything or do some payback. But that part was the scariest. Who knows he will do worse someday?

 "Why? Jinwoon hyung is nice." Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows.

The tallest only laughed. "Don't you remember that our Hyunie has a Jinwoonphobic? He is still scared, Jongdae."

Jongdae smiled. "I told you to not prank that guy. You didn't listen to me."

Baekhyun looked annoyed. "Shut up, you camel! You too, Yoda! Shut up!" He was sending death glares to his best friends. Tell him again, why did he want to become their friend? Ah, because even they were acting like idiots, they won't leave Baekhyun in any situation.

"Okay!" Jinwoon clapped his hands, making the whole school organization's member turned their heads to look at their School Vice President. "It's almost eight, guys. Do you all already get your arrangement papers?" Some of them nodded. "You will be partnered with them until this school's orientation done. So I beg you to get along and have fun." He then stared at Baekhyun. His voice went firm. "Don't make any useless scene, understand?" Baekhyun found himself nodding. "Okay, dismiss! Except.. You three. Beagle line, stay."

Baekhyun sent a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter