New Year Special

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?"

No Other – Super Junior

 

If there’s anything new about Jung Eunji, the answer could be her new habit of staring at her boyfriend unconsciously until he noticed and stared back at her with a smile, and then she would blush to make her boyfriend cackle and caress her hair in joy. It’s been months and months since his adorable confession, but somehow Eunji still couldn’t get rid of being a fool like this.

 

Byun Baekhyun was still the same person as he would always be; adorably funny and loud, flirtingly handsome with that joyous smile, romantically idiot that he would do something funny and sudden that still made Eunji surprised – he’s still the same person that has a very good heart and never intended on hurting his girlfriend, a loyal puppy and massive bear hugger that always craved for her smile whenever and wherever.

 

It’s almost New Year and Baekhyun and his beagle squad decided to go out for New Year. They decided to go to Lotte World because it’s near and they didn’t need to spend so much money for it, and they would have fireworks for New Year so why not. Chanyeol was a bit wary when Jongdae said he would ask Bomi, but then he remembered that Jongdae could use this chance to win her heart so he nodded in agreement. Along with them, Jongin and Sehun would also come. Jinri has declined because she was going abroad with her family since holiday started.

 

It’s been months and months and Eunji should already get used to the fact that Byun Baekhyun would come to pick her up, especially on occasion like this. But then, she only felt nervous as soon as Baekhyun texted that he’s already downstairs – she could hear Baekhyun was in a conversation with Jinwoon, maybe they talked about Jinwoon’s college life.

 

Eunji was descending the stairs when she overheard the conversation between two males, she paused because she wanted to hear more before she interrupted them.

 

 “So what’s your plan for your college application?” She heard Jinwoon asked casually. “Have you considered somewhere to go? Seoul National maybe,” he offered and he heard someone was sighing. “Hey, what’s with the sigh?”

 

“I have some schools in mind hyung, but still can’t decide it yet.” She didn’t have to see Baekhyun but she already could tell something was burdening this. She heard a seat was dragged and she thought maybe Baekhyun went closer to see him. “I planned something already but Eunji doesn’t know about it yet.”

 

“Hmm, what is it?” Jinwoon seemed interested. “And why does my sister don’t know about it?”

 

“Because…,” he trailed off and cleared his throat. “I don’t think she would like my plan. She will be very, very angry.”

 

“What,” Jinwoon sounded suspicious. “Are you…, are you…, are you planning to break up with my sister? .” Jinwoon then stood up of his stool and Baekhyun disagreed right away. “I’d kill you Baekhyun. I’d kill you if you do that.”

 

“NO HYUNG~~” Baekhyun whined. “See? Even you haven’t heard my plan yet, but you already think negatively at me. How could I tell your sister about this if I know she would react exactly like her brother does right now?”

 

Jinwoon seemed to come to a realization before he chuckled and sat back on his stool. “I’m sorry…, my protective instinct says I have to squeeze anyone that thinks of hurting my sister.”

 

“But you didn’t do anything to Kyungsoo for breaking Eunji’s heart.” He was intentionally saying it loud to Jinwoon to hear. Eunji believed now Jinwoon was narrowing his eagle eyes at him.

 

“I’m sorry, come again?” there’s a venomous tone in his question that Baekhyun just laughed at. “So what is it, what’s your plan?”

 

“My older brother has been telling me about this good music school and its scholarship. Well I’m still trying to fill the requirements for the major I wanted to go in that music school, and if fate lets me…, I’d be there right after my final exams hyung.” Baekhyun explained. Now he was going to be a senior after winter break and it also meant that he would be very busy to prepare his future, and it seemed the Jung Siblings couldn’t tell where the problem was.

 

“Okay, so…?” Jinwoon sounded very puzzled with his explanation. “What’s this going to relate with my sister?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter