Fourth

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be the light, shine on my black and hidden heart, melt me from being frozen.”

                                                                                                                      Be The Light – Block B

 

"So I heard that my dongsaeng was beaten by a girl." Baekhyun rolled his eyes when seeing his brother, Byun Baekbom, walking in to the bedroom.

"Who told you that lie?" Baekhyun groaned.

"Jongdae and Chanyeol. Well, Jongdae did the most talking but yeah.. Both of them told me that. So tell me, Baekki, how could you beaten by a girl? In your balls." Baekbom shook his head in disbelieved.

"She has a great reflex, I guess." Baekhyun didn't want to tell the truth. Because if he spilled it, then Baekbom would be mad at him too. He wanted some people to be on his side, not that gangster newbie.

"Well, dude, people do reflex when there's something surprised them. So you must be doing something surprising, right?"

Baekhyun remembered what he did, but he didn't say anything.

"You don't wanna tell, I see." Baekbom smiled. "Just to make sure that you don't do any reflex later.." Baekhyun knew that his brother . "She is here, the girl who beat your buddy, downstairs. Talking to Eomma."

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "She what?!" He screamed. "NO! Lock the door, hyung! I don't want to see her!! No! Please, hyung! Help me!!! What if she kicked me again? I won't be able to produce child!" Baekhyun yelled.

Baekbom understood that his younger brother was very scared and maybe had a trauma. But when he looked at the girl who did that to him, he knew that girl wouldn't dare to kick his balls, unless Baekhyun did something annoying. Since he knew his brother the best, he couldn't buy what Baekhyun said.

"Too late, dongsaeng. She is already here." Baekbom refused Baekhyun's request.

"What do you mean by she is already here?" He raised his eyebrow.

The door opened.

"It means that I am here."

Baekhyun froze, couldn't find any words to say.

***

Baekbom walked down and met his mother sat with Jinwoon and Yonghwa in the living room. He smiled and bowed down to them.

"Do they kill each other?" asked Eomma.

Baekbom shook his head. "We all know that our Baekki won't able to kill anyone. He is smart in cursing, but killing? It's not his style. But well, when I left them before, they were sending death glares to each other." Baekbom sat next to his mother. "Hey, I know you!" Baekbom pointed Yonghwa. "You are the singer, right? That guy who sang perfectly on the festival? The vocalist of what is it? Wait.. Don't tell me. Ah! CNBlue, right?!"

"You.. You know me?" asked Yonghwa.

Baekbom nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I know you. You sang good that time." He smiled. "You even made me jealous because my girlfriend said she wants to have a boyfriend like you."

"It means.. You are my senior?"

Baekbom nodded again. "I'm majoring in music composition. You?"

"I'm majoring applied arts, sunbae." Yonghwa smiled.

"Good. That's good. And please just call me hyung. Being called as sunbae made me feel weird. By the way, come hang with us sometime. We always meet at the canteen in break time. It will be fun." He added, "And bring your friends too, okay? The more, the merrier."

Yonghwa only nodded and smiled.

"And you? Are you a college student too?" He pointed Jinwoon.

"Oh, no, no. I'm a senior in Seoul High." Jinwoon answered with a thin smile.

"Aaahh. I see. I hope you take care of that brat. His pride is unbeatable, but he is a friendly guy." Baekbom said.

Jinwoon nodded his head.

"AAAAARRRGGHHH!!"

All of them heard Baekhyun's scream. Eomma and Baekbom only shook their heads, while Yonghwa and Jinwoon got scared. When they stood up to go upstairs, Eomma avoided them.

"Let they do what they want to do." She said. "Come, I just baked a cake. Let's eat it together, shall we?" She pushed Jinwoon and Yonghwa, leaving the room.

Yonghwa and Jinwoon prayed, hoping Eunji didn't kill Baekhyun yet.

***

"What are you doing here?! Go! Go away! Leave me alone, you soccer player!!" Baekhyun wanted to throw all his pillows, but he knew that girl was stronger than a monster. He put one of the pillows, right on his groin.

"I don't want to go to this place at all, you moron. I was forced to apologize to you." Eunji was standing and not approaching Baekhyun at all.

"Just leave! Tell them that I accepted your apologize!" Baekhyun shooed her away.

"I will leave after you apologize to me too!"

"And why the heck should I apologize to you?! You did this to me, newbie! You hurt my precious buddy!!"

"Oh come on, Baekhyun sunbae. I didn't kick hard. It wasn't even a kick."

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun raised his voice. "It wasn't a kick? Then what is it? A touch? Geez, maybe you are a dude trapped inside a girl's body." He said.

"Yah!" She took few steps closer. "I'm a girl, you ! I'm a perfectly shaped a girl from head to toe!" She felt annoyed.

Baekhyun seemed to forget about his pain because now he didn't lie on his bed anymore. He was sitting even still he protected his best buddy, in case Eunji went crazy and kicked his balls once again.

"If I was the and what was you?" He teased, causing the girl blushed.

"Yah, you ert! How could you say that in the middle of conversation like this?!" She yelled. "I can't believe a good looking guy like you, have a erted mind!"

Baekhyun shrugged. "At least I'm handsome. Girls will fall for me eventually."

Eunji scoffed. "Oh, you mean that girl senior who kept stalking you since sixth grader? Aw, my senior is so popular! Should I send you one love letter like the others?"

"Oh, please. When I see your letter, I will tear it right away." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Then don't feel shock when I make more scenes. Confessing in the middle of people, for example." She said that with staring at Baekhyun.

"It was a joke, Jung Eunji! A joke! A ridiculous joke! How could you be that offended and decided to kick my balls?! Are you always like this? Act like a brat in front of handsome seniors?"

"Puhhhleasee." She said in a y way. "You are not even on my handsome seniors list."

Baekhyun moved to take his glass, but then he yelped in pain. . That nurse didn't say beside e, he couldn't do anything more. Eunji, who saw that, felt guilty. She did that. She caused that pain. Slowly, she took steps closer to Baekhyun's bed and gave the glass to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was only staring, before he took the glass over and drank it.

"I'm sorry for causing pain to you, sunbae." She whispered, made Baekhyun blinked in surprise. Eunji must be possessed by a spirit! It was so unlike her. Whispering and made that kind-of-cute face. "I was very annoyed with your attitude. And I thought kicking you will give you a lesson to stop disturbing me."

"Yah, are you really Jung Eunji?" Eunji sent her a death glare. "Just checking. I thought you are possessed."

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun! I'm trying to apologize here!! Don't ruin the moment!"

"Okay, okay! Relax. Geez." Baekhyun pressed his pillow on his groin, to avoid any harmful move from the girl.

"When I came here, my first intention was to kill you. I mean, how could you tell my Jinwoon oppa, when I didn't tell him anything about the way you treated me on the first day?"

Baekhyun didn't say anything but felt grateful. So that was why Beagle line was able to survive without Jinwoon hyung hunted them down.

"But when I saw how bad you are in pain, I feel guilty. So, sunbae.. I'm sorry."

Baekhyun was amazed by this girl's sudden changing of behavior. He didn't even realize that the girl already sat on his bed, waited for a respond. If she was this cute since the first day, maybe, just maybe, he could fall in love with her charms.

Seeing Baekhyun didn't say anything at all, made Eunji nervous. What if this guy says no? What if this guy refuses her apologize? Couldn't take the waiting part any longer, she hit Baekhyun.

"AAAAARRRGGHHH!!"

Eunji jumped in surprise. Shoot. She hit that by chance. "Sunbae! I.. I'm.. I'm so.. So sorry. Seriously.. I didn't mean to! Sunbae! Are you okay?" She asked uncomfortably.

"Oh, man! ! This hurts me more than I thought!" He grumbled. "! What if I can't make a child?" He asked to himself. "Then no girl will want me. And Eomma will kill me."

"Relax, sunbae. If there is no girl wants you, I will volunteer myself to be your girlfriend. Or wife! And I promise you I won't ask you to sleep with me. Case closed. You won't be killed by your mother and you have someone, who even doesn't want you, but sacrificed everything to be with you."

Baekhyun was eating his snack when the freshman said that. It caused him to cough hard. What did she say? Be his wife? No! He didn't want to spend any second to be around this annoying girl.

 "No, no, no, no. I will make sure that I will be healed as soon as possible so you don't have to sacrifice your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter