Eleventh

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A miracle is coming although it took so long.”

Red Light – f(x)

 

"YOU WHAT?!"

Chanyeol spilled his cola then coughed hard. They heard a smacking sound, which meant Jongdae was falling inside the bathroom. Jongdae walked out with wet pants. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried hard to not laughing.

"You motherer." He groaned and changed it to another pants.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, made him uncomfortable. "Don't look at me like I'm a busted or something." Baekhyun sent him a death glare.

Chanyeol shook his head. "No, dude. I'm confused. Explain to me. Why did you ask her out? Out of sudden? Isn't she your.. What is it? Forever enemy? Yes, forever enemy! How could you ask your forever enemy out for a date?" Chanyeol put his hand on his nape.

Jongdae joined them on the bed and stole the fries away. "Channie is right. Why did you ask her out?"

Baekhyun ruffled his hair. "I don't know." He answered honestly.

"You don't know." Jongdae repeated. He looked at Chanyeol. "This even doesn't know why he asked Eunji out!" He shook his head. "If she heard you say this, she would be pleased to kick your balls once again, trust me. She will think that you use her for fun. Or worse.. Maybe she will think you do that because she is a reminder of Taeyeon noona."

"I don't use her as a reminder of that person!" Baekhyun defensed himself.

"Then tell us why!" Chanyeol and Jongdae asked in unison.

"I don't know, okay?!" Baekhyun stood up. "I don't know! It just... Happened." He said.

"Jesus." Chanyeol shook his head. "Happened, you say?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah."

Jongdae sighed. "Do you even know what will you do later? Or at least.. Do you already plan the place?"

Baekhyun looked at his best friends with blank expression. "Should I do that?"

Chanyeol and Jongdae looked at each other and him. "Yah, Byuntae, don't joke around. In Beagle line, your dating records are way much more than two of us." Jongdae said.

"True. You even suggested this bastard when he dated Hyojung noona." Chanyeol pointed at Jongdae.

"Yah, , don't bring her into this conversation!"

"I was giving an example, asshat."

"And you're giving me an useless flashback, idiot."

"Blame your idiotic brain, moron."

Baekhyun shook his head. He didn't need another fight to fill his brain. "Yah,  you two, I'm doing some talking here."

They stopped bickering and looked at Baekhyun. "Oh, right. So.. Where were us? Planning!" Jongdae said. "Bastard, are you sure you have no idea what to do with her later?"

Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm clueless. It's like I lost my sense of dating."

"Sense of dating, my ." Chanyeol growled then touched Baekhyun's forehead and whispered, "He is not sick, Jong. I guess, being hit by Eunji, turned him into a moron like this."

Jongdae faked a worried face. "Do you think we should go to hospital and examine him, Channie?"

"Yes, Jong, I guess it will do."

"YAH, SONS OF A ! You two better shut your filthy mouths, before I make you!" Baekhyun yelled loudly and his best friends were laughing out loud.

When they stopped laughing, as the wisest of team, Chanyeol gave an advice. "Why don't you ask Baekbom hyung, Baek? I believe he can answer your stupid problem better than us two."

Baekhyun beamed in happiness. "Right! I can ask him! Yah, why did I forget that I have a brother?!" He clapped his hands happily then walked out the room.

Jongdae continued eating the fries. "He is being serious about Eunji, don't you think, Channie?"

Chanyeol joined him and answered, "Of course. Even when it was Taeyeon noona, he wasn't this clueless, Jong."

"I hope this will end happily."

Chanyeol grinned. "Me too."

 

 

"Hyung, open the door! Open the door, hyung! Hyung, it's emergency! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Baekhyun pounded on Baekbom's room.

It took five seconds for Baekbom to open the door and looked at the younger in confusion. "What's wrong, Baek? You seems in rush."

He didn't answer but walked in to Baekbom's room. He sat on his brother's bed and looked at his confused brother. "Hyung, I know this will sound stupid, but I need you to help me. My best friends are stupid for giving advices and well.. You're my last resort."

"Okay, okay. Relax, dongsaeng. Yes. Breathe." He calmed Baekhyun down. "Okay? Feeling better? Now talk."

"Hyung.. When you're dating Chaeyoung noona, you must take her somewhere, right?"

Baekbom nodded. "Yeah."

"So..! How do you plan that? Do you do some searching? Or ask your friends? Or―" Baekbom cut him off.

"Wait, wait, wait. If I can conclude from your question, did you ask someone out?"

"What?! No!" Baekhyun lied.

"Useless, Baek. Your face answered faster."

". It turns red again, doesn't it, hyung?"

Baekbom laughed. "So tell me. Who is it? Who is the lucky girl? Is that.. Who is she again? Ah.. Kim Yura? Am I right? Your schoolmate since long time ago?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Would you stop, hyung? No way I asked that stalker out. She is mentally ill, hyung, trust me. I guess I was cursed to be her oh-so-childhood-friend." Baekbom laughed out loud. "Yah, hyung, I don't need your laughter right now! I'm in emergency. Just use your smart brain and help me."

Baekbom controlled himself from laughing then nodded in understanding. "Okay, okay. I got it. Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Help me, hyung! Geez, I told you already!"

"Relax, Baek, relax." Baekbom calmed his brother down. "So.. You're asking me for the places or things to do?"

"Places.."

Baekbom nodded. Maybe Baekhyun was only clueless to find another spot to go for a date, he thought.

"And things to do."

Baekbom's jaw dropped. "What?!" His eyes widened. "Yah, dongsaeng, you dated more than me! You had girlfriends more than me! How could you..." Baekbom saw Baekhyun's desperate face, then he slowly smiled. If he was this clueless, than it meant this girl was beyond special. "Just answer me this once.." Baekhyun looked at Baekbom. "Who is this girl?"

Baekhyun hesitated but he sighed. He had to answer if he wanted Baekbom to help. "That junior gangster, hyung."

Baekbom sensed his body was shivering. "That Yonghwa's younger sister? What is her name, Baek?"

Baekhyun sighed. "Eunji, hyung. Jung Eunji."

"Oh my! Eomma is right!" He clapped his hands. "Okay, I will help you!" He sounded excited.

"Eomma? Yah, , why Eomma?!"

Baekbom laughed. "It was nothing. That day, when she came to our house, Eomma fell for her politeness. And she loved the way she admitted her doing. Sometimes Eomma will ask me about you two, but since you told me nothing, I have nothing to say."

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. Even his mother already liked her! What the hell is she?! How could she act sweet to everyone but not him?!

"So, places and things to do, right?"

"But, hyung.." Baekhyun suddenly remembered something. The Art Club room incident.

"Hm?" Baekbom asked and he was tidying his books up.

"She doesn't like me." He looked at Baekbom. "She agreed because she owed me. She has someone she likes in school. But.. But.. How should I say this?" Baekbom raised an eyebrow. "The guy she likes.. Maybe.. I don't know.. I'm not sure.. Already has a girlfriend."

"How do you know, Baek?"

"I.. I.. Saw them kissing once.. By accident."

"And?"

"I didn't tell her, because I thought it was the best for everyone. Since, you see, when school time, he and his girlfriend would act casually. Like there was nothing happened between them."

Baekbom stopped doing his things and looked at Baekhyun. He knew those eyes. They were full with hurt and guilt. "So you asked her out because you feel bad to her?"

"What?! No, hyung. Heck no. Hyung.. Have you ever felt that? Your heart beats faster than usual whenever you see Chaeyoung noona? You are able to do anything to keep her near? You don't want her to be hurt by taking wrong choices?"

"... Of course. I love her, Baek." Baekbom's eyes widened when he came with a realization. "God, you fall in love with her?! With Yonghwa's younger sister?!"

Baekhyun's face reddened. "Well..."

"Oh God."

"That's why, hyung. I want to confirm this feeling. Is this just because I feel pity on her.. Or is this something more?"

Baekbom his lips. "Oh, Baek." He said. "You're such a gentleman."

Baekhyun smiled cockily. "Of course, hyung."

Baekbom grinned secretly when he saw his annoying proud brother was back. "Okay, so let's decide the place and things to do."

"Should I get Chanyeol and Jongdae?"

"Sure, dongsaeng."

***

"Appa."

Her father and brothers were looking at her right away. She has never said this kind of sentence before in her life. And today, she had to do it, before it was too late. "What's wrong, Jungie?" Her father asked.

"I.. I want to ask you something."

"What is it, daughter?"

She knew Yonghwa was busy with the breakfast and Jinwoon was reading the newspaper. But something told her that even they did that, their ears were all on her.

"I would like to go on a date with someone."

Appa's face went blank.

Jinwoon forgot what line he has been already.

Yonghwa stopped preparing the meal.

They three looked at Eunji. "With someone?" They asked together.

"Who is he?" Yonghwa asked first.

"That sweet guy?" Jinwoon asked second.

"Where do you plan to go w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter