Special

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I discovered you're like a miracle, you always make me smile."

Starlight — Taeyeon ft. Dean

 

Byun Baekhyun couldn’t help not to stare at his girlfriend with that puppy, proud eyes. It’s summer break now and he wondered that was the reason for his girlfriend got so pretty lately – with her longer hair (Eunji decided to go with her natural wavy hair, which on Baekhyun’s taste he liked it better), chubby cheeks that now slowly gone, her still small but pointed nose, and the pout she had right now – Baekhyun was still a decent man so no, he would hold back the urge to peck those pinkish lips with his. Baekhyun knew staring would make the girl uncomfortable, but who the cares. He wanted to show her that he really, really liked her.

 

Summer break means lots, lots of assignments and since Eunji said she wanted to finish them first so she wouldn’t be burdened during holidays, so Baekhyun picked this moment as their study dates – if it could be called that. Baekhyun visited her house and bring along his papers and if he finished early he would help her, gladly, because it was just so much pleasure to make those beautiful eyes sparkled in excitement and affection when she was explained by her oh-so-smart boyfriend.

 

Just like right now, they had another, their last study date and now Eunji was writing down her English essay – she had to write an essay about anything, and she chose future plans as her topic. Baekhyun was there, helping with fixing her mistaken grammar and also provided snacks because Baekhyun finally came to an understanding that his precious one tended to be not eating until she finished her tasks. After she finished her essay, she handed it to Baekhyun and stole his ice cream which he faked a frown at (but he was giddy inside) and had it for herself.

 

“I make mistakes a lot, don’t I?” she asked when she saw Baekhyun’s ceased brows as he read some of the words. The male just smiled at her before he took a mechanic pencil and circled the wrong ones. “Ah, this is useless. I may not use English for my future. Why even bother to study it if I won’t use it. Why, why English is just so hard….” she growled silently at the ice cream on her hold. “Ah, I’m losing my sense,” she gazed up and found Baekhyun was definitely checking her out – he was holding back his teasing smile. Eunji’s cheeks were burning. Not with the fact that Baekhyun might or might not mock her for her stupidity action talking to ice cream, but with the way the male looked at her – it really bothered her.

 

It’s been six months dating and she supposed to be already calmed down her heart right? She has seen this male since she entered this school, bantered about little things explosively since first day orientation, and of course has been staring at the puppy-eyed male since then too. But why after they admitted each other’s feelings, now her heart tended to rush like it’s about to explode any time soon? And the way Baekhyun could swiftly change from the idiotic punk that you would always wanted to hit to a very gentle, mature boyfriend that would make your heart flutter.

 

“What are you staring at?” she braced herself and faked fierceness, she didn’t want Baekhyun to know that now her heart was doing that thump thump thump in rapid speed.

 

“You.” Baekhyun answered curtly before he leaned in just for few centimeters away from her lips, their noses bump – how it fitted nicely; Baekhyun’s rather big, pointed nose with her small one. And as if it was natural, Baekhyun then pecked her lips in a speed of light before leaned away. “Chocolate,” he commented and then focused on her assignment again.

 

Eunji was too flustered to yell at her boyfriend, so she just looked down on her phone and finished the stupid ice cream before she started to rant like some kind of idiot again. Just when she was about to reply a text from Bomi, she realized what date was today. She widened her eyes as she came to a realization; tomorrow is their seven months anniversary.

 

She has already prepared something for the male; it was a simple handmade scrapbook of his pictures since he was a baby until today – courtesy of Madam Byun aka his mother. That was why she lately took lots of candid pictures of him. Usually, for the past six months they didn’t really celebrate it, they would just go out and dine in a romantic spot, but now Eunji wanted to celebrate it in different ways. She wanted to really appreciate the male by doing this, because Baekhyun now is going to be a senior and it would be harder for them to date. He would busy with exams, late nights additional classes, stressful lessons. So she really hoped she could at least they could celebrate this month anniversary in a little, better way.

 

“Here we go.” Eunji snapped out of her reverie as Baekhyun spoke, he handed the assignment and she couldn’t help but feeling proud because she only made few, less mistakes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter