oo8

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Come in!”

 

You decided to visited your old friend Dami and her husband Chanyeol’s house. Yes, they get married few months later after your marriage. It makes you happy just by seeing their happy smile. Chanyeol was cooking in the kitchen while Dami was making some drinks for the three of you.

 

“I’m glad you decided to come. I thought you’re neglecting us.” Chanyeol chuckled while preparing the foods on the table. He took a glance at you and showed his gummy smile, “So, how’s your marriage life?” He sat beside you, waiting for the food to cool down.

 

“How’s YOUR marriage life?” You asked him the same question while chuckling, shoving the cheese stick snacks to your mouth. “Well, as you can see, we’re doing just fine. Except that my wife won’t stop snoring every night.” Chanyeol whispered the last question while nodding his head which make you couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

 

“Hey, hey. I heard that, .” Dami shot a glare at Chanyeol while serving the lychee ice tea she just made. “You’re the one who won’t stop kicking me in your sleep!” She hit Chanyeol’s arm repeatedly with the tray on her hand. Chanyeol immediately hugged himself, protecting his poor arm while laughing.

 

Soon, Dami was trapped between Chanyeol’s arms with him tickling her waist. Dami kicked her legs everywhere while struggling, her laughter filled the whole room. “Stop! You’ll hurt Nami!” Dami whined and Chanyeol immediately stopped.

 

“….Who is Nami?” You cocked your head to the side and blinked. They stared at each other first and smiled, “Ah… Nami, is our baby.” Dami patted her tummy shyly and Chanyeol grinned sheepishly.

 

Your eyes grew wider in shocked. Your palm was covering your mouth to held you from screaming in joy. You are really really really happy for your best friends’ happiness. “Oh my God! How old is she??” You scooted closer to Dami and pushed Chanyeol away, he pouted while crossing his arms. “Five weeks.” Dami’s cheeks pink-ed as she rubbed her tummy. “I’m so happy for you! I hope she’ll be a healthy baby.” You hugged Dami sideways, don’t want to hurt her baby. “Thanks, Eunji.” She hugged you back.

 

“So.. How’s yours? How’s Luhan?” Chanyeol asked you again, sitting on the sofa’s arm beside his wife. Dami pulled herself away from you, staring at you with her curious look, “Yeah, how’s him?” She smiled innocently. You stared at the random things around you while rubbing the back of your neck, followed by an awkward grin. “We’re fine…”

 

“I guess..” You added.

 

Dami nudged on Chanyeol’s thigh after she realized how your mood changes after he mentioned Luhan. “Oh .” Chanyeol grabbed his own hair while biting his own lip, earning a weird look from both you and his own wife. “I asked Luhan to Jongdae to come here few hours ago and he said he’s coming with Luhan.”

 

There’s a loud thud inside your heart when you heard the knocking sound from the front door. I-Is it him? I-Is he still mad at me?? You thought while playing with your fingers nervously, your bunny teeth nomming on your lower lips.

 

“It’s okay. I’m here.” Dami put her warm hand on your cold knuckle and rubbed it softly with her thumb. She then nodded at her husband, telling that it’s okay now to open the door. “Just act normal.” Chanyeol smiled before he left to open the door.

 

Your heart beats increased when you heard Luhan’s voice. It’s been a few days since the last time you talked with him, since you saw his cold face, since the last fight. And now you don’t know why, you’re afraid of your own husband’s presence.

 

Chen’s eyes grew wider in excitement while Luhan’s in shocked when they saw you. “You’re here too!” Chen grinned happily as he fill the empty spot beside you, but then he immediately moved to another seat when Dami glared at him. Soon, you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter